Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also like Kathy I just noticed she looked as if she had gained a bit of weight round the middle. I like her because she is herself and has a lovely smile. At least she doesn't try to make us believe she is in a size small. I don't care if the presenters are fat thin or middling but I do think they should make the most of what they've got you don't have to be thin to be attractive. I find the only way to keep the weight off is to eat less and excercise more whatever age.

plumpness aside kathy to me is the prettiest of all the feamale presenters and i feel one of the more genuine. she has a freindly airy way of presenting which i like.

It's middle age spread. She doesn't give a monkey's either - just paying lip service to any fitness regimes she mentions. She is very satisfied with her wonderfully comfortable life, aided and abetted by qvc who foolishly continue to keep her on the payroll to just whitter and stutter her way through the job.

julia goes from one extreme to another she either wears something too tight or something too smocky, I think she in a fuddle, she needs Gok to sort her out.

I used to like Kathy and agree she's pretty, natural and a sweet person BUT her ability to screw up the simplest explanation gets on my nerves nowadays!!! Went to the BCC Carol Service with my DD and our hearts sank when we saw Kathy was reading - and yes, she managed to fluff her lines... :rolleyes:

She may well be nice and all that, but she's paid to present and if she isn't doing it properly she faces criticism (and should face the sack).

I agree that she's probably a very nice person but I find her painful to watch, she always looks strained and her stumbling and ahh's and umm's grate after a while.

Latest posts

Back