Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You beat me too it , i was about to say the same. I think she is by far the prettiest of the female presenters. A natural beauty.

She is pretty but Im not sure this look is really her. The jacket/top I mean. She would be better with that hair piece lower as she has a tuft of her own hair sticking straight out at her neck as its too short, but she suits it off her face.

I liked the hair up Kathy :happy: She looked younger and slimmer somehow. She is very pretty and at the same time looks "homely" by that I mean approachable and kind. ......not the usual "homely" short and plump .

I liked the jacket she had on but cant find anything for the outerwear show at 5pm,perhaps SCW could help.
Lynn:thinking:

Just goes to show. I didn't like the jacket on Kathy and am really surprised at the price tag. The price tag would point to it being leather and I thought it looked faux!

I like Kathy a lot though. Especially on the morning show. She has a pretty face and lovely skin. Not stick thin but she has lovely toned arms and her former sporting successes mean she retains good muscle tone.

She looked beautiful, first time Iv seen her with her hair up. She seems such a lovely person, on the inside, not at all false or primadonna like so many of the other female presenters. She also seems universally liked by viewers. Would love to see Kathy do some weekend shows.

I have always liked Kathy but she doesn't do herself any favours. Her hair does suit her off her face but her usual hairstyle is not a style at all really, it is just non-descript. She could look stunning if she tried harder.

Latest posts

Back