Kim & Co TSV 2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 193
A lot of the maxi dresses on Q (including this one) flare out at the bottom and stop above the ankle and I think that creates quite a frumpy look, it makes your feet look like paddles sticking out at the bottom. I much prefer the skirt part to be straight down and stop at the top of the foot. I don't like polyester either!

Kimmy's maxis in past years have been quite 'heavy' due to the fabric, (I know, I bought a couple), and can be very warm in hot weather - perfect for winter though !

Like others I do baulk at the polyester - Kimmy / Nina Leonard and others won't use anything else (for cheapness no doubt). BUT this dress gets a few points for the pockets !!

I wonder how much this is. Pippa was on this morning with Jenny B eulogising over a Kimmy tiered dress at just under 60 quid, and said "you'd pay this for a top" !!!! Sorry but it would have to be something a bit special for me to fork out that money for a top !

I really think these presenters actually believe what they're saying ! living in London and the suburbs they are used to paying those sort of prices - that is when they don't get it for free from QVC !

Just wait until they get their next electricity bill then they may (but unlikely) realise what it is like to live in the real world.

Pity Q don’t sell electricity or gas so they could fill their boots with freebies.

Kim & Co Printed Brazil Jersey Sleeveless Maxi Dress
Item Number: 193456
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.95
P&P £4.95

Made from a soft and stretchy Brazil Jersey fabric, this sleeveless maxi dress from Kim & Co is here to maximise your comfort and style. It features a cross-over bodice and waistband that is incredibly flattering on all body shapes, along with pockets and a gorgeous all-over print. Slip it on whether you're relaxing at home, running errands or going out for lunch and let it bring joy to your day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Kim & Co Printed Brazil Jersey Sleeveless Maxi Dress from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.95 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.05.

How to style - try it with sandals and a cross-body bag for a casual stroll in the sunshine or slip it on with some trainers if you’re going to be on the move all day. Then, smarten things up for an evening dinner with a pair of wedges, a light jacket or bolero and some key pieces of gleaming jewellery.

Summer wardrobe, complete! Want to pack light or create a capsule summer wardrobe? This versatile dress will help you do it. The sleeveless style is especially ideal for the warmer weather and the easy-to-care-for jersey fabric means it's great for holidays or travelling in too.

Beautiful range of prints - there are plenty of options to choose from with this maxi dress coming in six beautiful and colourful prints. Find a favourite (or multiple!) among Multi Dots, Camel Leo, Aqua Floral, Pink Palms, Navy Floral and Green Palms.

• V-neckline
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Multi Dots
  • Camel Leo
  • Aqua Floral
  • Pink Palms
  • Navy Floral
  • Green Palms

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 109.2cm (43"), 3XL: 116.8cm (46")
  • Waist: XS: 76.2cm (30"), S: 81.3cm (32"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 91.4cm (36"), XL: 96.5cm (38"), 2XL: 104.1cm (41"), 3XL: 111.8cm (44")
  • Length: XS: 129.5cm (51"), S: 130.2cm (51.3"), M: 130.8cm (51.5"), L: 131.5cm (51.8"), XL: 132.1cm (52"), 2XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back