Kim & Co TSV 2/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have we had "and what are we calling this" yet or "we are calling this (red to all but a blind man) burnt grease"

It was so bad that the last programme I watched had cameras with a bit of a coloured trim and they couldnt get the bleeding colours right for even that.

I just dont understand why they do not have a sticker on the bottom of the boots or shoes with the colour which they could confirm whilst they are stroking them in their weird manner or a fancy tag on the clothes with the name on it. Then no matter how stupid the colour they call it may be at least we wouldnt have all they faff with the presenter, the guest, the graphic and the gallery all going for a completely different colour. How hard can it ****** be FGS.

The 'colour' system on Q has been a joke for years. There has never been any co-ordination between the designer, who surely should have the last say on the colour of their creation, and the idiots in Q's paint shop !

I really don't know what's the matter with posters here. It is SO SIMPLE. Red is the new blue, blue is the new yellow, yellow is the new purple, purple is the new green, green is the new red and cacky, beige, cream, black, white and grey are interchangeable. I mean, how hard is that to understand and why should QVC be inconvenienced just because some of you are slow on the uptake???

Thanks for talking sense, it is all clear to me now! I am obviously colour blind! More like K&Co had a consignment of fabric which was the wrong dye & so one was called Sapphire & the other Purple.No-one would put 2 colours so close in the same fabric & same range.

You have clearly not been watching long enough to remember a few years back when the Navy Blue which was then something else, became called Navy Blue, which was a different shade than the previous Navy Blue, because Kimmy admitted they couldn't get the same dye. This does not explain the mystery of why my suitcases stuffed full of Kim clothes contain 4, yes, 4, shades of Navy, only one of which was called Navy and none of which can be worn with each other. And of course, Regent Blue , which normal mortals would call Sapphire, has disappeared, along with a light Powder Blue, which you and I would have called Airforce Blue, which was called Denim Blue, as opposed to her fake denim which is called Denim.

To the conspiracy-minded viewer, this may explain why she now produces patterns which look like a nightmare produced by a person on hallucinogenic mushrooms, as they can go by the generic colour name of Floral.

One of my most embarrassing moments (and there have been many) was when I was rushing out to work one dark, cold morning. I put my coat on, grabbed my long scarf which was on the bannister with some washing, shot out the door, threw the scarf around my neck and made the bus by the skin of my teeth. Only when I arrived and was taking off my scarf did I realise that it was a pair of hideous brown tights. I walked to work for the next week or so.
Hehe. I had a similar incident. Had been to work all day on a Friday, come home and put jeans over my tights and went out for the evening. Next morning I got up early and put the jeans on again and went straight out on foot. I asked a man for some directions and he looked rather uneasy whilst talking to me. A bit later on I realised that I had the tight trailing out of the bottom of the jeans.

Kim has been reading us, as she just said on the 3 o'clock show "Sapphire is sapphire no matter how many years you have been using it". OK, Kim. And in the next sentence, she showed two tops, "that is purple, that is the blue, heather". No, heather is purple.

And if you are reading this, Kimmy, can I just say I am one of the greatest fans and buyers of your clothes, or was before the patterns went mental. Those baggy tweed effect cut off trousers you are wearing could be gathered in under the knees. They would then look just like the plus fours worn by Edward V111.

You have clearly not been watching long enough to remember a few years back when the Navy Blue which was then something else, became called Navy Blue, which was a different shade than the previous Navy Blue, because Kimmy admitted they couldn't get the same dye. This does not explain the mystery of why my suitcases stuffed full of Kim clothes contain 4, yes, 4, shades of Navy, only one of which was called Navy and none of which can be worn with each other. And of course, Regent Blue , which normal mortals would call Sapphire, has disappeared, along with a light Powder Blue, which you and I would have called Airforce Blue, which was called Denim Blue, as opposed to her fake denim which is called Denim.

To the conspiracy-minded viewer, this may explain why she now produces patterns which look like a nightmare produced by a person on hallucinogenic mushrooms, as they can go by the generic colour name of Floral.

Run that by me again ???

Apart from the 'oyster' this tsv clearly hasn't sold well, all sizes and colours available on the last showing. No doubt it'll be dragged out again in time for the Chrimble season.

I am not surprised it hasn't sold well. It looks awfully old fashioned. I don't like the fabric or the neckline.

Apart from the 'oyster' this tsv clearly hasn't sold well, all sizes and colours available on the last showing. No doubt it'll be dragged out again in time for the Chrimble season.

I think people are waking up to the fact that QVC "fashion" is over-priced and it's too samey. I think Ideal World are doing better with their fashion, it's more affordable, the P & P is capped at £6.99 for 3 pieces, they have the likes of Bon Marche which is better value IMO and more actually fashionable IMO than the QVC "fashion".

This top of Kim's for £34 in a funny shiny material with a weird neckline is not particularly appealing, and then you can buy the matching pencil skirt for £44, so you've got an outfit for a whopping £78, to me that's silly money, especially when it looks like you've paid £20 for the outfit from Peacocks.

I think it's yet another example of Kim losing her way, trying to be different/samey/party/everyday/glitzey/not glitzey and succeeding in none of them. Kim, try more muted styles, design for the season, take a look around you on the high street. I used to love your stuff but wouldn't buy this from the pound shop. And totally agree about Ideal World fashion.

I so agree Thatu, she started off with the 'slinky' and moved on to knits, then dresses, and prints with a smatter of glitter, - I used to love her maxi's as they fitted me so well, particularly with the spaghetti straps (which haven't been seen for years), but now its a complete mish mash of goucho pants, and garish print tunics. The trouble is, what DOES sell well, she never repeats. I bought a fab pair of petite black crepe palazzo pants - they are a dream and sold out immediately. Never saw them again, but she missed a trick and could have sold thousands in different colours.

I also wonder if Michelle Hope is a dying brand. At one time she was wheeled out with her new 'collections', but over the last year or so, she has only been on at most 3 or 4 times a years.

Sorry to anyone buying the TSV but it is woeful. I am at a loss as to who would wear this and when.

When the offerings are awful on the models then it is a case iof stepping away from the phone/iPad PDQ as most of them could wear a bin bag pretty successfully

The oyster was the one with the smallest stocks, according to Debbie during the launch hour. So I'm not surprised it's the only colour that's completely sold out. Think QVC can add this TSV to the turkey pile...

JC the model had the red TSV on with the most hideous pair of black trousers with a fussy paisley design, then another model came out with them on with a pair of black knee high boots, it all showed QVCs style though, fussy and old fashioned trying to be trendy, the big owl pendant really dressed it up and down though, of course being bang on trend with it being this years colours with a story coming through. I also agree that IW clothing range is well and truly miles ahead of QVCs.

During the last showing they sounded a bit desperate.Debbie Flint has started telling us to "snap it up now" because of the price which will be higher next time.As if we are all going to rush to the phones....

if they can't sell it at TSV price I think it's gonna be a hard sell in future.

JC the model had the red TSV on with the most hideous pair of black trousers with a fussy paisley design, then another model came out with them on with a pair of black knee high boots, it all showed QVCs style though, fussy and old fashioned trying to be trendy, the big owl pendant really dressed it up and down though, of course being bang on trend with it being this years colours with a story coming through. I also agree that IW clothing range is well and truly miles ahead of QVCs.

You could write the scripts for Glen Campbell - you've nailed it! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back