Kimbie vs Destello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of Kimbie. I bought something this week from Gemporia and they had a sample tea light from Kimbie. Sniffed it and it wasn't that bad a smell. It is cased in plastic, so very expensive. Put it on, burnt it to 'the end' and didn't even notice it was on, so when they rave about how wonderful the smell is, it's a lie. I have to say on a side note, a lot of Gems (whatever brand) candles / room diffusers / sprays, and even some of their perfumes (not all ;) ) are either short-lived (perfumes) or barely smell unless you are right on top of them. No way would, or do they, fill a room let alone the whole area.

Talking of Kimbie. I bought something this week from Gemporia and they had a sample tea light from Kimbie. Sniffed it and it wasn't that bad a smell. It is cased in plastic, so very expensive. Put it on, burnt it to 'the end' and didn't even notice it was on, so when they rave about how wonderful the smell is, it's a lie. I have to say on a side note, a lot of Gems (whatever brand) candles / room diffusers / sprays, and even some of their perfumes (not all ;) ) are either short-lived (perfumes) or barely smell unless you are right on top of them. No way would, or do they, fill a room let alone the whole area.

Maybe the smell was drowned out by the smells of bulls**t wafting, in via your TV, from the presenters mouths ;)

Latest posts

Back