ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Ithak Vertical Tote Bag with Zip
Last Clicks Price £36.17
QVC Price £51.00
Item Number 135473
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
If you're looking for a bag that fits many purposes - this is it. The simple vertical tote design is ideal for school, office or even the beach. Inside, it splits into three so you can keep your possessions in order. The front compartment has five open pockets, the middle compartment has a zip fastening and the back compartment fastens with a magnetic popper, with a zip pocket inside. Measures about 40.5cm x 32.5cm x 12.5cm (16 x 13x 5). 100% nylon. Wipe clean.

You're really tempting me with the swirls bag, SCW! Perhaps I should take it as a sign that the website won't take orders at the minute... Although there is always Q Cut!

SCW

Kipling Fairfax Cuby Flare with Removable Strap
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.140729

Just out of interest, how much was the above, please. Of course, it's out of stock now, but I was surprised to see an item in this year's colours reduced.

If you haven't got time, don't worry, I was just being nosey. I'm not destined to get a reduced Fairfax. :31:

most certainly got the time to check hang on just computing the details lol

it was £33.23

most certainly got the time to check hang on just computing the details lol

it was £33.23

Thanks. This is the third Fairfax at about £30 that I have missed out on (the first two were cos both Kipling and Ebags cancelled my order cos the item was out of stock).

I should give up - but I know I won't!!

Thanks again.

Well, SCW, I managed to resist the swirl bag last night, but I've had a rubbish day & feel in need of a treat... Besides, the website will now ley me order it so it must be the fates trying to tell me something!;)

That's very kind of you. Thanks.

your welcome

Well, SCW, I managed to resist the swirl bag last night, but I've had a rubbish day & feel in need of a treat... Besides, the website will now ley me order it so it must be the fates trying to tell me something!;)

well thats the perfect excuse then and your saving money so its a win-win situation

Kipling New Travel Organiser Wallet
Last Clicks Price £12.48
QVC Price £20.00
Item Number 140734
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Keep all your documents safe and organised while travelling with this new travel organiser wallet from Kipling. The front of the purse has a Kipling badge on the flap-over tab and fastens with a popper. It opens to reveal seven credit card compartments, a picture slot, a passport folder and an elastic hoop to hold a pen. The additional compartment closes with a zip, ideal for keeping your belongings safe and secure. The back of the purse has a zip compartment for coins and cash. The travel wallet measures about 11.5cm x 23cm x 1.3cm (4.5" x 9" x 0.5")

re purses

Thanks again thats another 2 xmas presents sorted out this is great xmas shopping curtesy of shoppping telly and sazza thank you:1::1::1:

I went to Birchwood Thursday and got two kipling bags
Candy in espresso with monkey 20.01
and Jeti in black no monkey 14.86, so now trying to find a black monkey!

I was still chuffed though:38:

Latest posts

Back