Kipling Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went to Birchwood Thursday and got two kipling bags
Candy in espresso with monkey 20.01
and Jeti in black no monkey 14.86, so now trying to find a black monkey!

I was still chuffed though:38:

oh well done clapping- whenever I go there's never any Kipling bags

I was still chuffed though:38:

PM Retail Therapy.....they are sooooooooo helpful and if anyone can find you a black monkey it's them! They helped me find a monkey I needed (??!!) once. Good luck!

Well, I can look... & oops! What do you know? One just fell into my shopping cart!:52:

Thank you, SCW! :)

Thanks Ian
Another Christmas present sorted - for my niece.
I normally miss the kipling bargains - so ta muchly for this one.
Sue

Black kipling monkey

PM Retail Therapy.....they are sooooooooo helpful and if anyone can find you a black monkey it's them! They helped me find a monkey I needed (??!!) once. Good luck!

Originally Posted by uptheferrets

Hi upthefrerrets.

I may be able to help with getting a black monkey to match your bag. We are getting a delivery of Kipling monkeys next week and I'm happy to post one off to you free of charge if there is a black one in the mix, or another suitable colour if you prefer.

I can PM you with the details of colours once they arrive, just let me know if you still need one

Kind regards

Brett

www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

p.s where did your name come from!

Originally Posted by uptheferrets

Hi upthefrerrets.

I may be able to help with getting a black monkey to match your bag. We are getting a delivery of Kipling monkeys next week and I'm happy to post one off to you free of charge if there is a black one in the mix, or another suitable colour if you prefer.

I can PM you with the details of colours once they arrive, just let me know if you still need one

Kind regards

Brett

www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

p.s where did your name come from!

Many thanks Brett, I did get one thanks but it's nice to know where to look for next time, but I can always be tempted to another colour! so if you would let me know.........

And the the name is because I have ferrets, love them to bits, and i also rescue them, and as they are a much maligned little critter (despite making very loving, and playful pets) I champion whenever poss (lol) so I say .....

Uptheferrets!

OTO on this hour

Kipling Chios Medium Shoulder Bag

One Time Only Price
£30.30

QVC Price
£43.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £15.15 plus P&P

Overall Rating 5 out of 5 5 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (1 review)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
1 customer has reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

A cute addition to any outfit this shoulder bag is versatile and practical. It's made from nylon and features a washed look with a mottled effect. It has a vertical zip-pocket on the front of the bag with the Kipling logo in the centre. The main opening of the bag fastens with a zip and the interior features one zip-pocket, two open pockets, two pen holders and a key strap. There is a Kipling monkey attached to the bag which measures about 36cm (14") in width and 17cm (6.7") in height with a strap 98cm (38.6") long. All measurements are approximate.

Sorry if these have been posted elsewhere! :8:
Kipling Game Small Cross Body Bag 141251 £23.00 - OTO £17.25
Seatle Wheeled Suitcase 828552 £124.50 - while stocks last £103.80 (Seatle Swirl is still on Last Clicks 828551)
Sugar S Small 126600 £33.00 Super Bargain Price £22.92

Many thanks Brett, I did get one thanks but it's nice to know where to look for next time, but I can always be tempted to another colour! so if you would let me know.........

And the the name is because I have ferrets, love them to bits, and i also rescue them, and as they are a much maligned little critter (despite making very loving, and playful pets) I champion whenever poss (lol) so I say .....

Uptheferrets!

Good on you. I'm just a soppy all-animal lover and it's great to hear of these rescue missions.

Grrrr...just had the Morrissey on the 11am show. Showing last time at intro price and on 2 easy pays. Strangely, one colour, slate grey, was listed on screen as £39.96 while the other colours were £42.80. I rang the operator to find out if this was right, and was told yes, black, true blue and slate grey were at the lower price. I said they didn't have black or true blue, but the grey was showing at the lower price. Would it come through on the order in 2 easypayments? Yes. She put the order in and it came up at £42.80. Wrong...put me through to CS where I explained and said it's on screen at £39.96 both in presentation and in the review. Nice person went away and came back saying it's a mistake, we have now informed the studio, sorry.... but you advertised it at £39.96! Sorry...won't you honour your advertised price? No. :mad: And yet, why am I surprised?:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back