Kipling Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling leather bag in the sale

just to let kipling fans know there is a leather tote bag in the sale - item number 141521. I am not looking:2:as I am economising:17:but for all you lucky folk - it is there and at a good price.

I always buy from brett you get a much better service and nice young men to chat to when you phone them up
lizz

I bought the Rachel Thrill leather bag in brown on the Kipling website for under £98 in the sale. Less than half price, and I think it's been reduced a bit more even now - no p&p to pay and delivery in 2 days from placing order. Can't get better than that!

Kipling Cabin Sized Wheeled Trolley
Last Clicks Price £85.14
QVC Price £117.50
Item Number 828761
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Great for weekends away, this Kipling wheeled trolley is both practical and stylish. It has a roomy main compartment and a zippered mesh pocket to keep your things separate. There are two smaller pockets on the front for your personal items. The case is made from strong and durable 420 denier Oxford nylon. An ID tag is attached to the back. The wheel handle is retractable and can be adjusted to suit your needs. 44cm x 36cm x 20cm (18" x 14" x 8"). All measurements are approximate.

Kipling Siena Thrill Leather Small Shoulder Bag
Last Clicks Price £100.00
QVC Price £141.00
Item Number 141520
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £5.45
Be chic with your accessories, thanks to this smart leather Siena Thrill shoulder bag from Kipling. The bag is made from soft leather and is fully lined with a polyester fabric. Inside the main body of the bag there's a zipped pocket, plus three compartments for your mobile, pens and make-up. The bag has two sturdy straps to carry it over your shoulder. Dimensions: 18cm x 31cm x 9cm (7" x 12" x 3.5"), strap: 43cm (17").

Kipling Copla M Vintage Leather Cross Body Bag
Item Number: 138801
QVC Price £117.50
Last Clicks Price £83.33
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get a vintage look with this stylish cross-body or small shoulder bag from Kipling. The soft vintage leather bag secures with a zip fastening along the top. It has a long detachable strap measuring about 99cm (39") in length at the most. It can also be worn as a small shoulder bag. The back of the bag is decorated with a branded logo on a rectangular piece of leather sewn into the centre. It comes with a detachable monkey head keyring attached to the side. Measures: 30.5cm x 31.75cm (12" x 12.5"). Exterior: leather. Lining: polyester. Keep dry.

Latest posts

Back