Kipling TSV 13/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you will be pleased with your Defea when you get it. I got one recently ( in Espresso Brown ) and am very happy with it :happy:

I'm sure I will be :happy: it looks like it's along the lines of the Fairfax and the Arkan, (got the Arkan the other week at the special price and it's a great bag but a bit big for everyday use so I need another lol) which I really like. I've gone for the Cerise just because I love the colour.

I want a Kipling that I can put an A4 pad of paper in for uni. It needs to be at least 12" by 8". I was going to go for the Velda but then saw the bag I've got has the same listed measurements as the Velda which I couldn't believe as my bag is no way 12" long! I can't fit a pad of paper in it!

Does anyone use one for a similar purpose as me? if so, whats it called?

I've just gone for that one - with easy pay, it's rude not too :happy:

Absolutely!!

I got an A4 500 page text book in there the other day (not straight, it fitted across the bag, but still left loads of room and the bag closed easily!), as well as my blackberry, my purse, some loose A4 papers, some pens in a pen holder, an Ipod Touch, my keys... you get the idea

It's a fab bag with Loads of space. Can you tell I love it? :giggle:

Last edited:
Defea is a lovely bag, so useful for may occasions - perfect carry on for air travel.
Any suggestions for a good school bag for a teenage girl??

I want a Kipling that I can put an A4 pad of paper in for uni. It needs to be at least 12" by 8". I was going to go for the Velda but then saw the bag I've got has the same listed measurements as the Velda which I couldn't believe as my bag is no way 12" long! I can't fit a pad of paper in it!

Does anyone use one for a similar purpose as me? if so, whats it called?

I use the kipling Rose for all my files and paerwork.

Latest posts

Back