Kipling TSV 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 468
  • Kipling TSV 3.png
    Kipling TSV 3.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Kipling TSV 4.png
    Kipling TSV 4.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 484
That actually looks like a good size large even size. The only thing is I need a cross body now, and I really hate handbags what have both set of straps. Yes, I am weird. :p

Yes it does. Would be a great holiday bag or work bag.
The only problem is if it’s a made for QVC bag, the quality won’t be anywhere near the same.
Oh, I forgot about the made especially for QVC!

The last Kipling I bought, I got second hand or pre-owned as they say on eBay for £24! It was perfect, if they had not stated pre-owned I would not have known. Cross body, large messenger style. I really need to wash it.

Oh, I forgot about the made especially for QVC!

The last Kipling I bought, I got second hand or pre-owned as they say on eBay for £24! It was perfect, if they had not stated pre-owned I would not have known. Cross body, large messenger style. I really need to wash it.
I got the Tommy from eBay brand new for £25
But….it’s a made for QVC style and none of the pocket linings are sewn down. So When you take anything out the lining comes with the item… and the key fob is sewn in at a really rigid angle That makes it unusable. In fact I’m going to cut it off..

All of that said, the bag is a really decent size and despite having handles and a crossbody strap it’s big enough to take all I need for a day out.

I like the TSV but wouldnt pay Kipling/QVC prices for a made especially for QVC bag

Yes it’s a good holiday bag but then Tripp do some good hand luggage pieces that are probably better quality and they have a sale on.

I’ve been using one of theirs for years every holiday and it’s going to be used this summer again.

That actually looks like a good size large even size. The only thing is I need a cross body now, and I really hate handbags what have both set of straps. Yes, I am weird. :p
Yes I hate that too, especially when in a grab bag so the rigid handles stay upright when used cross body. At least these are soft so hang down the bag. I like the pink one as well…. Oh dear.

I’m just finding the new exclusives on QVC weird … the key fob they have and charge the earth for the bag plus postage and meanwhile can’t get them elsewhere …
The patterns are tedious on there or is it just me

Thank you for heads up however .. always appreciated

Kipling Elena Large Multiway Bag
Item Number: 196581
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Looking for a new everyday companion? Well, you've found it in the Elena bag from Kipling! From the extendable cross-body and double shoulder straps, to the zip fastening, spacious pockets and large size, this multi-compartment bag is perfectly designed to help you get organised and stow your essentials on the go. Whether you're running errands or heading out for a spring adventure, you'll want to take this practical bag with you!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Kipling Elena Large Multiway Bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £85 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £35.02.

Style and function - not only will this bag add a pop of colour to your outfits, it's also super functional with multiple compartments, pockets and pen slots. You can wear it in different ways with the double shoulder and extendable cross-body straps, plus it comes with a metal key fob and a classic metal Kipling monkey charm add a chic finishing touch.

Choose your design - go for Ripstop Black or Ripstop Blue if you prefer the sleek style of a classic colour, or opt for Ripstop Fuchsia, Desert Lines or Floating Leaf Green for something eye-catching this spring.

• Polyester
  • Zip fastening
  • To clean wipe with damp cloth
  • Outer pockets: 1 x zip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slip, 1 x zip
  • Two pen slots
  • Comes with a Kipling monkey keyring
  • Shoulder strap drop: 24.6cm - 59.5cm (9.7" - 23.4")
  • Removable strap drop: 42cm - 80cm (16.5" - 31.5")
  • Removable strap total length: 78cm - 145cm (30.7" - 57.1")
  • Bag measures (h x w x d): 28cm x 30cm x 14.5cm (11" x 11.8" x 5.7")

Colour options:

• Desert Lines
  • Floating Leaf Green
  • Ripstop B Blue
  • Ripstop Black
  • Ripstop Fuchsia

All measurements are approximate

I wont buy a bag without the fob. My menopause brain needs my keys firmly attached to my handbag .
Oh heck, don’t let QVC know this. They’ll be using the menopause angle as a selling point. “This is the perfect bag for those ladies who have reached a stage of life when they might find they lose their keys without a fob like this”. And they won’t stop there. The pockets will be useful for your cooling spray and a handy pack of whatever supplement they are selling at £200 for a month’s supply, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Back