Kipling TSV 18/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Years ago I have bought a couple of Kipling TSVs because they were hard to resist in colour and styling, interesting fabrics and features.Now I just look a yawn, so beyond boring! If you needed a bag as this type one could be found at a fraction of this cost.Even the ‘fluffy monkeys’ with names are passed their sell by dates.Kipling have lost their way in the design stakes,I was thinking it was me who has just tired of them, but no.

Oh heck, don’t let QVC know this. They’ll be using the menopause angle as a selling point. “This is the perfect bag for those ladies who have reached a stage of life when they might find they lose their keys without a fob like this”. And they won’t stop there. The pockets will be useful for your cooling spray and a handy pack of whatever supplement they are selling at £200 for a month’s supply, etc, etc.
😆😆😆 That will definitely be the next selling push for Kipling if they are reading this 😆 Thank you for details SCW … just so not exciting these days aren’t they … Marie francoise must be getting a good pay day as she stayed selling them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Love Kipling dont buy loads like I used to but they are my favourite every day bag and Going away bag. I have some that I have used for many years and still going strong.
I love Kipling for everyday. The zips and handles are strong and I like the organisation. I only buy block colours and am fussy. Super work bags. My latest is fanni, which is fabulous.

I love Kipling for everyday. The zips and handles are strong and I like the organisation. I only buy block colours and am fussy. Super work bags. My latest is fanni, which is fabulous.
I don’t think this is the right kind of website to tell people you’ve got a fabulous fanni.

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)
Perhaps Richard Jackson could keep his Ultimate Suet Balls in one……….

I don’t think this is the right kind of website to tell people you’ve got a fabulous fanni.

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)
Nars the makeup brand did a range of lipsticks he named for film stars etc. One shade I loved and even bought a back-up when in went on sale. Fanny, named for Funny Girl. I remember thinking if anyone asked me the same, I was going to say Fan ney. No way was I saying yes I am wearing Fanny :eek:
😂

That really made me laugh out loud 😂
Wasn’t it you who said in another
Nars the makeup brand did a range of lipsticks he named for film stars etc. One shade I loved and even bought a back-up when in went on sale. Fanny, named for Funny Girl. I remember thinking if anyone asked me the same, I was going to say Fan ney. No way was I saying yes I am wearing Fanny :eek:
😂
I was going to say I suppose it’s a better name for a bag or lipstick than a perfume but then again it didn’t bother Gwyneth Paltrow with her candles 😳

Years ago I have bought a couple of Kipling TSVs because they were hard to resist in colour and styling, interesting fabrics and features.Now I just look a yawn, so beyond boring! If you needed a bag as this type one could be found at a fraction of this cost.Even the ‘fluffy monkeys’ with names are passed their sell by dates.Kipling have lost their way in the design stakes,I was thinking it was me who has just tired of them, but no.
I remember when Kipling bags came in so many different colours, sizes and patterns. They were a good price, and I still have all of them. They are now boring in style with mostly drab colours. They have lost their way as far as I can see. I can't remember when I last bought one.

I have a few but I use only one all the time because it's such a faff moving stuff bag to bag and the one I use looks as good as new. I would sell the rest but I hate the hassle. A very good reason not to buy any more.

Latest posts

Back