Kipling TSV 24/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How times have changed - not a comment on a Kipling thread whereas back in the day we would have been on trying to find out all about it and sitting up at midnight for the TSV.

Unfortunately a brand which has overstayed its welcome, reduced its standards to comply with made for Q tat fest and the prices are too high .
How very true!
The standards dropped years ago. Now totally overpriced rubbish.
I love Kipling bags and I have several that are over ten years old. Great bags in really good condition. Wouldn’t buy them at those prices now, and the ones made exclusively for QVC are even worse

How times have changed - not a comment on a Kipling thread whereas back in the day we would have been on trying to find out all about it and sitting up at midnight for the TSV.

Unfortunately a brand which has overstayed its welcome, reduced its standards to comply with made for Q tat fest and the prices are too high .
I agree very much ! ...

Just watched it with the sound down while listening to something else.

We don't need to see 5 models holding the 5 colours, what we NEED to see are the insides of ALL the bags, But they just showed TWO!

And they bore no resemblance to the description eg the garish black and white stripes in the red one.

I can only assume they were too ashamed to show the insides of the other 3 bags.

As I've said many times, what is the point of showing items on TV if you don't actually show the items. And there were no photos of the insides either.

What a shambles!

We don't need to see 5 models holding the 5 colours, what we NEED to see are the insides of ALL the bags, But they just showed TWO!

And they bore no resemblance to the description eg the garish black and white stripes in the red one.

I can only assume they were too ashamed to show the insides of the other 3 bags.

As I've said many times, what is the point of showing items on TV if you don't actually show the items. And there were no photos of the insides either.

What a shambles!
Which 5 bags were you just watching Strato? 🤭🤣😂
Were you watching the TSV Lulu Guinness bags?

What a shambles!
The black & white stripes in the LG bags are her trademark. Oops!
I have several LG bags, presents from Hubby, family, friends & the odd treat to myself.

Attachments

• Kipling TSV 1.jpg
    Kipling TSV 1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 354
  • Kipling TSV 2.jpg
    Kipling TSV 2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 361
  • Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 391
  • Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 431
I usually think that imitation products are inferior quality but in my experience with Kipling, you're paying for the name, and the monkey! I paid a tenner each for kid's school backpacks (Kipling style) and they were really durable and kept their colour and shape. Had my own Kipling bag once and imo the quality wasn't any better. Got rid of it when I had one of my culls as it was a bit ugly. I also have an imitation Kipling style make up bag, which I'm sure I paid less than a fiver for and it's still going strong. One thing I will say though, is it is nice to display a well known brand...but I refuse to pay crazy prices when the alternatives are just as good - This is often not the case.

How very true!
The standards dropped years ago. Now totally overpriced rubbish.
I love Kipling bags and I have several that are over ten years old. Great bags in really good condition. Wouldn’t buy them at those prices now, and the ones made exclusively for QVC are even worse

I bought a lot of mine from the now defunct Vente Privee based in France, at ridiculously low sale prices - under £20.

The German reviews aren't brilliant and I bet the price of this one will be, either. You can buy just as good for a tenner elsewhere, though not always with the key fob. I'm glad I got mine when I did because they'll see me out. My last purchase was the Audria a few years ago with an extra detachable bag, all for just over £30. It's now being sold at £57, down from £104.

Latest posts

Back