Kipling TSV 24/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most of the Kipling styles are so alike its only the name that is the difference.

Back in the day when Lorraine was the BA every programme was like a dip in a sweety shop, bright zesty colours, all different sizes and quirky shapes. I still use the two cabin bags when I go (went) on cruises - the trolley strap being particularly useful, something rarely seen now. One is a lovely violet purple, and the other is a beige with big silver flowers on - they did another version in pale lilac with white flowers - designs that sold out almost immediately. Unheard of now.

I also still have the rigid fabric vanity case with mirror, wraparound zip and long strap, great for weekends away. All classed as a bit 'vintage' I suspect.

Most of the Kipling styles are so alike its only the name that is the difference.

Back in the day when Lorraine was the BA every programme was like a dip in a sweety shop, bright zesty colours, all different sizes and quirky shapes. I still use the two cabin bags when I go (went) on cruises - the trolley strap being particularly useful, something rarely seen now. One is a lovely violet purple, and the other is a beige with big silver flowers on - they did another version in pale lilac with white flowers - designs that sold out almost immediately. Unheard of now.

I also still have the rigid fabric vanity case with mirror, wraparound zip and long strap, great for weekends away. All classed as a bit 'vintage' I suspect.
she was a brilliant brand ambassador. Bought loads in the old days

Kipling Trista Small Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 190375
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

The Trista small cross-body bag from Kipling features an adjustable strap with multiple exterior and interior pockets for storing your essentials, finished with stylish stitching and embossed detailing. The ultimate everyday companion that will pair perfectly with any outfit for a chic and casual look you'll love.

Contemporary touch
- finished with a signature Kipling monkey keyring that's currently only available at QVC, this fabulous piece will offer for a fun and playful finish to your existing collection.

Wear it your way - featuring an adjustable strap that can be worn over the shoulder or as a cross-body, this versatile bag gives you the freedom to switch up your looks from day to day, making it the perfect companion as you stroll to town with friends or pop to the supermarket.

Choose your design - with five different colours and prints to choose from, you can select the one that best suits your wardrobe. For a vibrant pop of colour go for Flower Art or Bright Palm, or for something modern and understated, opt for Dotted Beige, Blue Blue or Mysterious Grid.

• Zip fastening
  • Outer and lining: polyester
  • Outer pockets: 2 x zip, 1 x slip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slip, 1 x zip, 2 x slots
  • Bag (h x w x d): 21cm x 18cm x 9cm (8.3" x 7" x 3.5")
  • Strap drop: 88cm - 168cm (34.6" - 66.1")

Colour options:

• Mysterious Grid
  • Flower Art
  • Dotted Beige
  • Blue Blue
  • Bright Palm

£40 worth of bag that I can get in a very similar design for a tenner locally? Another thing that struck me, if these bags are made of nylon, how good for the planet are they and should we be "collecting" them?

£40 worth of bag that I can get in a very similar design for a tenner locally? Another thing that struck me, if these bags are made of nylon, how good for the planet are they and should we be "collecting" them?
The good thing is I suppose is the bags last a very long time. I have a shopper from Kipling that's at least 10 years old. I wash it ever so often and use it. its better quality than some of the other bags you can buy and a better size. I dont use plastic unless I am desperate which is very rare.

Sorry but to me this tsv is one fugly bag. Certainly not worth £40 and it reminds me of those bags hospitals put those monitors in which they strap to you to monitor your blood pressure or heart rate for 24 hours so you can still walk around whilst attached to the monitor. In fact hubby has his blood sugar monitor and diabetes stuff in a similar looking plain black pouch, almost identical to this but without a strap.

Good point, but like Boffy I bought more than a few in the 'good' years, and still use them. TBH price, colours and styles aside, they are pretty indestructible and do last forever ! I've yet to have one wear out, colour fade or zips fall off, and they do wash well - better than any 'lifetime' bag from the supermarket.

I went To have a look, but was instantly put off by that awful Debbie Flint presenting….
The bag was actually bigger than I expected but not worth the money.

I went To have a look, but was instantly put off by that awful Debbie Flint presenting….
The bag was actually bigger than I expected but not worth the money.
Yes, it is a bit of a "Tardis", and it looked very organised, but I think you need to be very organised in yourself to make a bag of this size work...everything's got to be the correct shape and size. That isn't me unfortunately, I've struggled with bags larger than that ..oh, and the price - wouldn't pay that sort of money for a fabric bag.

I asked a question, whuch was a genuine query, even though I had no intention of buying.

A customer answered, but I'm not sure if they were correct as they said it was only a guess.

Needless to say, QVC didn't bother to answer, so a pointless feature of their website (dare I say a shambles?).

I asked a question, whuch was a genuine query, even though I had no intention of buying.

A customer answered, but I'm not sure if they were correct as they said it was only a guess.

Needless to say, QVC didn't bother to answer, so a pointless feature of their website (dare I say a shambles?).
Don't be coy. We all know you really wanted one 😂😂😂

Changing the subject, had a FREE delivery from H&B yesterday (a very heavy 10 Kg too) in just 2 days from ordering..

Still waiting for QVC big deal and it looks like it will take about 6 days.

Don't even mention the solor lights TSV, these will take over 3 weeks.

What a shambles!

Changing the subject, had a FREE delivery from H&B yesterday (a very heavy 10 Kg too) in just 2 days from ordering..

Still waiting for QVC big deal and it looks like it will take about 6 days.

Don't even mention the solor lights TSV, these will take over 3 weeks.

What a shambles!
Would never dream of mentioning the solar lights. Qué?

Latest posts

Back