Kipling TSV 30 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perhaps my arms are small, but I can get my original fairfax on my shoulder. The handles on that are 14.5 inches whereas this tsv is 19.5 inches which suggests it would go on the shoulder? Not keen on the colours either :(

I love the original Fairfax but it's a tad on the small side for me so I was very happy to see the TSV. Bought the Speckled Blue and can't wait for it to arrive.

I think the handles look plenty big to on the shoulders :)

Got me a nice little Silvia in Cerise for under 26 squiddles from rtherapy instead :happy:
Just what I need for my holidays.

I noticed the other Fairfax because they had that one on the stripes but I have to admit having seen the stripey print on screen I actually preferred the speckled blue. And yeah, I went for it - it looks a good size with tons of compartments.

I went for the speckled blue as well. Last week I got the Reth Soda Pop from Ebay, after having waited 90 days on waitlist from QVC but no joy.

Love love love this bag. I got it in black for my mum, keeping it for her birthday later on in the year as its a good price. I went for the gorgeous white flock print for my hols. Happy bunny.

They've finally showed it on the shoulder :clapping: so I've ordered one in black. I think it will be a bag I'll use a lot.

I would definitely have ordered if they had better colours and/or patterns. A green or red would have been great.

I would definitely have ordered if they had better colours and/or patterns. A green or red would have been great.

I agree. If there had been a red one I would have gone for it. Also, if it had been on easy pay I could have been tempted by the brown. As it was, I FARTED.

:heart:

Haven't managed to get here for days,but just to say I farted too.

I loved the speckled print - saw a multi stripe,although not on the TSV,that I loved too - but really went against it,as I've ordered the fairfax twice from QVC and twice its gone back - I just don't like it.

I was quite annoyed too that QVC didn't show an orginal fairfax against the newer,bigger one,just to be able to try and compare:wonder:

Haven't managed to get here for days,but just to say I farted too.

I was quite annoyed too that QVC didn't show an orginal fairfax against the newer,bigger one,just to be able to try and compare:wonder:

Well, that would just be far too sensible wouldn't it!!
Just like they constantly fail to show the long straps at full extension on the models. So I have to try and squint at the tellybox, working out how much extra strap there may be, in order that I can make a guestimate as to whether the bag will hang right having negotiated my largish upper area
:thinking: or whether it will come up too short.

Last edited:
WOW........just taken delivery of my bag so well done QVC!!!!! :clapping: I went for the Speckled Blue and for me it's a keeper but just a word of warning. I thought it definitely came across a much bluer shade on screen whereas I would class the webbing a teal colour so I hope those who opted for the same won't be disappointed.

Got mine too! Speckled Blue and love it!! :) Mine came across as the right colour on the TV (though it did look lighter in colour on the website). I have two normal Fairfax bags before which are a little on the small side for me - this one will be perfect :)

The only thing I will say is that I think it appeared bigger on the TV than in reality. I knew the measurements so I knew what to expect, but I guess some people might expect it to be a bit larger in reality than it actually is...

Got mine too! Speckled Blue and love it!! :) Mine came across as the right colour on the TV (though it did look lighter in colour on the website). I have two normal Fairfax bags before which are a little on the small side for me - this one will be perfect :)

The only thing I will say is that I think it appeared bigger on the TV than in reality. I knew the measurements so I knew what to expect, but I guess some people might expect it to be a bit larger in reality than it actually is...

Mine just arrived too, and I do like it and will probably keep it but it is nothing like the size given on their webpage. Mine measures 10.5" across at the widest point, as opposed to the QVC measurement of 14"! length is 8.5" on mine, QVC say 9.25".

Quite pleased it is not that large, it is a useable size, but were I wanting a bigger size to the size they stated this would not be it. am going to complain as this is downright fraud.

They do cheat but only on the QVC UK homepage. Take the Jacqueline (received a lovely used one today, again much smaller than anticipated) - on QVC UK they measure it as 36cm x 23cm x 16cm. On QVC Germany they measure it as 31,5 x 16 x 21 cm. Much more accurate, don't see why QVC UK thinks they can lie about the size of these bags.

Fairfax L UK - 23.5cm x 35.6cm x 7.6cm
Fairfax L Germany - 27 cm x 8 cm x 23 cm

(also, they have the large Fairfax in berry, pout!)

My speckled blue is here too...:D Love it... I also thought it seemed smaller than I expected but was pleased as I had been a bit concerned it would be too big... Curious though - does this mean it will fit a netbook as they kept saying? (don't have one myself....:giggle:)

Latest posts

Back