Kipling TSV 30 Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had am email from Kipling last week as they have a sale on their website.One I bought abroad just before Christmas is now half price.

I was looking at the site a few weeks ago and I am sure that I saw a large fairfax bag that had a shoulder strap. I can't find it now though. That would be nice! Not that I can afford it.

The models in the Emu show just now have been wearing a Kipling Bag and it looks like the new large Fairfax bag so maybe that is the TSV.

Tempted then, even though it won't work as a workbag - I've always liked the look of the Fairfax but thought it was a bit small so if the price is right & there's a good colour-choice I probably won't be able to resist it.

The Fairfax is a decent enough bag, but the grab handles are too long for me.

I liked the fairfax and bought it a long time ago when it was a TSV. Sadly handles did not fit over shoulder so got rid of it. Does anyone know if the larger fairfax handles would be long enough to go over your shoulder?

The models in the Emu show just now have been wearing a Kipling Bag and it looks like the new large Fairfax bag so maybe that is the TSV.

I can't believe that I may have spotted a TSV!!! If I have do I get one as a prize? Actually, I hope that it isn't because I will want it.

:thinking:

Will keep an eye open on Sunday! Not keen on velcro openings, but could be persuadable if the colours and price are right.

The Kipling TSV is on Sunday 30th and QVC have now said, "We can tell you that Sunday's Kipling TSV is a large handbag with a removeable shoulder strap in six colour options - two prints and one of the colours are only available at QVC!"

Any further heads up on the TYSV or do you think it is likely to be the large Fairfax?

If it is the new large Fairfax in 3 of the new Spring colours it might be Lavender Grey, Antique Fuschia and Deep Lilac. The 2 prints and 1 other colour available only at QVC are anyone's guess!! :cheeky:

The bag seems to range in price from £69 to £75 for the basic colours so QVC's price might be around £50?

The grab handles do look a fair bit longer than the standard Fairfax.

largeFairfax.jpg

I didn't like the original fairfax as it was just too small for me.

TBH,I'm not in the market for a new bag,and having tried the orginal fairfax and disliking it so much,I don't think I'm interested.

But that said,I love the new colours - and it did look nice on all the models on the Emu shows!

Kipling TSV!

I spoke to Kipling at their store in London. I couldn't resist. I believe it is the brand new Fairfax Large! I didn't get the exact price but cheaper than £50. They don't have as much stock of it as other TSVs, I thought I would pass on the info so those of you who want to buy don't miss out! I think they had to go the extra mile to bring us an international bestseller in a brand new larger size and colours :wink: excited! I might buy 2 its my mums birthday and she loves this bag! Ahhh.

Oh dear, I love my fairfax but have often thought 'I wish it was bigger'! I am scared that I will want this, even though I am trying to not spend because I am off to Spain to see my DD next month and really couldn't afford that, either. And don't say it would be ideal to take on holiday, lol, as I am only taking handlugage so am just taking a fold flat bag in my weekend bag!

I don't like it - the handles are way too long for me. My money is safe!

Argh.... I think I'll have to have that. Hope it comes in a pretty print, and I like antiqur fuschia. TBH my favourite colour is organic green but two of my spring jackets are teal & emerald green so something with contrast would be nice.

TKMaxx had about 6 Kipling bags in yesterday, most of them in the Najia Berry print, but the hardware on them was strange.

Julia's blog is saying the TSV is the Large Fairfax now too.

Kipling website is currently down - updating with their spring/summer collection.

There is a webcode for £10 discount on their homepage

Julia's blog is saying the TSV is the Large Fairfax now too.

Kipling website is currently down - updating with their spring/summer collection.

There is a webcode for £10 discount on their homepage

Code SS11GIFT will get you a discount of £10 valid between 8th and 28th February. It can only be used once at the Kipling online store.

If they again say it is only available on QVC I shall be going to OFT to complain, as clearly it is available elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back