kirks folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beachc0mber

Registered Shopper
how tacky is this? i caught it whilst channel hopping..what a load of rubbish, thankfully its cheap, but in more ways than one.

how tacky is this? i caught it whilst channel hopping..what a load of rubbish, thankfully its cheap, but in more ways than one.
It is tacky and weird too. All that blowing glitter round the place is very strange. There is a recent thread on here titled Jennifer Kirk saying more. Feel sorry for the cleaner at QVC after one of these shows.

I can't stand her or her daughter.
I bought a sparkly shawl which was a OTO. I got swept away with the....."we gave these out to all the guests at my daughter's wedding blah lah...how be-yuller-ful".... only to find them selling them in our local market, tons of them for about £2 each!!!

Also, in my early days of watching QVC, I bought a dragonfly brooch, very pretty but over £20. "This is an exclusive design, my sister designs these brooches so you'll never find them in the high street".......Nooooooooo! I found dozens of them in boxes in Debenhams as 'Debenham's' own make for £4.99! The shawl went back but I still have the brooch and I wear it as a warning not to get too much into believing all this sale talk.

Latest posts

Back