Total RRP £63 + post

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 154
I tried Korres when it first aired and didn’t rate it. I also tried the oil and it certainly didn’t sink into the skin and I don’t think the oil slick look is on trend at the moment, 😉

If its rich and thick and oily then I would like to try it out. My skin is uber dry and can take it. I like Pearlier and L'Occitane but they are either hard to get or expensive

Korres 4 Piece Pure Greek Olive Complete Bodycare Collection
Item Number: 246338
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Care for your skin beautifully with this luscious four-piece set from Korres. Boasting an array of creamy, hydrating formulas, this core hero collection is designed to help cleanse, soften and moisturise your body, with the help of a body oil, which is currently only available at QVC, plus shower gel, body cream and hand cream. Get ready to say hello to beautifully fragranced, glowy-looking skin!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Korres 4 Piece Pure Greek Olive Complete Bodycare Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £37.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £22.02.

Quench your skin - enriched with Grecian organic olive oil from the island of Crete, the rich formulas in this range are ideal for those looking to boost the look and feel of dry or mature skin. The Pure Greek Olive Oil range helps to deliver hydration to promote skin's suppleness and smoothness, while helping it to look more youthful and radiant.

Choose your scent - with four wonderful scent options to choose from, we've got the perfect fragrance to suit you. From fresh and floral scents to woody and zesty blends, these shower gels will invigorate your daily cleansing ritual and instantly transport your mind to the shores of the Greek islands

What's in the box?

• 1 x Pure Greek Olive Shower Gel (250ml) - a creamy formula that transforms into a rich foam on contact with water, helping to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Enriched with olive leaf extract wheat proteins, marshmallow root extract and aloe
  • 1 x Pure Greek Olive Body Cream (200ml) - a creamy formula that works to deliver moisture, while promoting the appearance of hydrated and more youthful-looking skin from top to toe. Enriched with olive leaf extract, extra virgin olive oil, aloe vera, shea butter, soybean oil, sweet almond oil and rosemary extract
  • 1 x Pure Greek Olive Anti-Aging Body Oil (100ml) - a hydrating formula that helps to moisturise your skin and leave you with a healthy, youthful-looking glow. With extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 x Pure Greek Olive Hand Cream (75ml) - a moisturising, non-greasy formula that helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, working to soothe dryness and leave your hands feeling soft and supple. Infused with a beautiful fragrance and enriched with almond oil, provitamin B5, shea butter, olive leaf extract and organic extra virgin olive oil

In your choice of:

• Olive & Blossom - a blend of zesty fruits, sweet florals and musk
  • Olive & Honeysuckle - with a sweet and floral aroma
  • Olive & Orchid - vanilla topped with orchid and citrus
  • Olive & Golden Apple - a mix of sweet fruits, zest and musk

How to use:
Shower Gel:

• Use in the shower and combine with water
  • For best results, use with a loofah or sponge
Body Cream:

• Smooth over clean, dry skin in the morning or evening after cleansing
  • Massage into skin until fully absorbed
Body Oil:

• After cleansing, apply this body oil to your skin with your hands, firmly rubbing it in until it has completely absorbed
Hand Cream:

• Apply a small amount on hands and repeat as often as necessary

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Korres 4 Piece Pure Greek Olive Complete Bodycare Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £37.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £22.02.

Pure Greek Olive Shower Gel (250ml) - £11 cost £7.32
Pure Greek Olive Body Cream (200ml) - £16 cost £10.65
Pure Greek Olive Anti-Aging Body Oil (100ml) - £22 cost £14.64
Pure Greek Olive Hand Cream (75ml) - £14 cost £9.32

Total £63 same as SCW, cannot balance to £60, cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW.

Pure Greek Olive Shower Gel (250ml) - £11 cost £7.32
Pure Greek Olive Body Cream (200ml) - £16 cost £10.65
Pure Greek Olive Anti-Aging Body Oil (100ml) - £22 cost £14.64
Pure Greek Olive Hand Cream (75ml) - £14 cost £9.32

Total £63 same as SCW, cannot balance to £60, cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW.
i think they put £60 as thats going to be the QVC Price after today (but its confusing when they do it that way) & not the cost of the indiviual items like on other ones)

It always sounds so inviting. I have loads of bath stuff. Need some bar soaps though so may try those.

Latest posts

Back