Nicky Clarke TSV 25/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He has had to close his Mayfair salon hasn’t he. I read an article and the footfall post lockdown finished him off although he did have a chair in his brother’s posh salon. Until then I never knew he had a brother who was also in posh hairdressing! And now he’s on QVC…

Sazza you are right, I remember him on ideal world, maybe about 10 years ago or something like that. I never bought any of his stuff though. It was all shampoos and conditioners and the like.

He has had to close his Mayfair salon hasn’t he. I read an article and the footfall post lockdown finished him off although he did have a chair in his brother’s posh salon. Until then I never knew he had a brother who was also in posh hairdressing! And now he’s on QVC…
How the mighty...........?

Now I'm thinking that many of the brands see q (& us) as a last chance saloon. Puts me right off, actually. Failing business.....Get on QVC to make some dosh...Gok Wan(ker) anyone?

Thats strange I really can’t remember him ,not sure if it’s hair care or styling tools.
I reckon a tool. Wonder if his face/hair will be the same?

Attachments

• Nicky Clarke TSV 1.png
    Nicky Clarke TSV 1.png
    649.9 KB · Views: 202
Will be interesting to see if they can do more modern hairstyles with them rather than just bouffant ones

I could be wrong but I seem to remember Nicky and Kelly Hoppen being an item for quite a while before breaking up. Then he appeared on different TV programmes with one of his young stylists and either got engaged or married, and he hasn't been in the media much since then, or I just haven't noticed.

Nicky Clarke Classic Compact Rollers & Hair Raising Spray 200ml
Item Number 737377
QVC Price £54.00
TSV Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Salon-worthy curls no longer need to be left to the pros! Reveal them in the comfort of your own home with this complete Heated Rollers Collection from Nicky Clarke. Boasting 12 high-quality heated rollers infused with ionic technology to help you achieve smooth, radiant hair, this collection also offers a compact case and Hair Raising Spray to help give your locks a lifted look. Marking the launch of this exciting new brand at QVC, founded by renowned celebrity hairstylist Nicky Clarke OBE, this special set will give your hair brilliance and bounce.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Nicky Clarke you’d pay £54.98. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £21.05.

Style like the pros - rollers are still used in high-end salons for a reason - they provide wow-worthy volume, lift at the roots and exceptional curls that look beautiful for a long time, which is why a set of rollers like these will take your hair game to the next level. Whether you're already in love with the loose curls we see A-listers flaunting on the red carpet or you're ready for a hair makeover that'll never go out of style, these rollers will work to give you glamorous curls and soft, natural-looking waves effortlessly. Simply roll your hair in them, clip them in with the easy grips included and let them give your locks the star treatment!

Smooth operators - not all hair rollers are created equal, and these ones have every element of their design expertly thought-through. Each roller boasts ionic technology that works to create a smooth, shiny finish on your hair, minimising the look of frizz. They're also created from thermoplastic rubber, which works to retain heat for longer to encourage long-lasting results, plus they boast a voltage that you can use worldwide, so your good hair days can travel with you!

Easy does it - whether you're a hair styling pro or you just want great hair without the fuss, these rollers' easy-to-use design makes having gorgeous locks a breeze, with effortless grips to hold them in place and a clever zipped travel bag that not only stores them while on-the-go but heats the rollers up inside! It will heat up to 6 rollers in just 10 minutes, allowing for quick, fuss-free styling whenever you like. There's even a smart indicator light that turns from red to white to show you precisely when they're ready to use.

Uplift your locks - included in this collection is Nicky Clarke's Hair Raising Spray, which you can spritz on to help give your hair a volumised, lifted look you'll love. Perfect for giving your locks that va-va-voom, it's suitable for any hair type and works to leave no feeling of residue, all while giving it a natural-looking shine. It's the versatile must-have your haircare routine has been missing.

A note from Nicky, OBE - 'Create a range of iconic and modern looks using my classic heated rollers, an all-time personal favourite of mine and used by me in the salon, studio and red carpet events. This combination is an absolute must for anyone looking for salon worthy curls.'

Please note: rollers are not suitable for short hair

Contains:
12 x heated rollers
1 x travel bag
1 x Hair Raising Spray (200ml) - a volumising spray that works to give your locks the look of lift and body, helping to leave behind a shiny finish
12 x clips

My grandmother used heated rollers every day. She couldn't do without them. Did people stop using them, and now they are back? I've never heard of Nicky. He did some nice things with the models' hair. He didn't seem to like JF touching his arm so often. She said she had used the rollers on her hair, but the results were nothing like the results Nicky achieved.

Nicky was a top stylist back in the 80s, he did many celebs hair and Princess Diana. He got I think an OBE from the Queen. You will find his hair range in Superdrug and Boots.

Big hair in the 80s was when heated rollers were massive to got with the big hair then. Now, most women want the straight look, so stragglers took over.

I've had a Nicky Clarke hairdryer for years, it was cheap and light and does the job. I think I may just have these heated rollers, can only give it a go I suppose! I actually do like him, and his hair has certainly calmed down now!!😂

Wavy hair doesn’t suit me, although most of the models’ hair looks good/better, so I’m not buying the rollers. Had the TSV been a styling brush I’d probably have been tempted.

Latest posts

Back