Korres TSV 25/5/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The people who founded the brand originally come from the same Greek island where my Mother was born. I found that out when I read about them having a still for the island liqueur on the shelf in their office!

The people who founded the brand originally come from the same Greek island where my Mother was born. I found that out when I read about them having a still for the island liqueur on the shelf in their office!
Unfortunately, I believe the brand is no longer in the original hands. The BA from the USA 🥴 (still on?) is so far away from the original ethos. I used it way back when & it was far more niche/greek/unique...😢

Unfortunately, I believe the brand is no longer in the original hands. The BA from the USA 🥴 (still on?) is so far away from the original ethos. I used it way back when & it was far more niche/greek/unique...😢
That's a shame, I rarely hear much about people from my mother's island...:cry:

I received mine and I have to say the oil spray is fantastic I love their body butter sprays abs this is another great product. Especially on the legs x

That's a shame, I rarely hear much about people from my mother's island...:cry:
Giorgos Korres is still involved with company

Giorgos Korres is still involved with company
Um...thanks.

I didn't goggletoss to check. But...'involved' Can mean anything. That's why I don't goggle - since it is most likely the brands who put the content up there in the first place & so it's (google/online content) another marketing tool Ever noticed on wiki how (mostly females) get younger as the years go on (b.dates are edited)? Of course, public can also edit, but who cba to keep checking & re editing. Not me.

Um...thanks.

I didn't goggletoss to check. But...'involved' Can mean anything. That's why I don't goggle - since it is most likely the brands who put the content up there in the first place & so it's (google/online content) another marketing tool Ever noticed on wiki how (mostly females) get younger as the years go on (b.dates are edited)? Of course, public can also edit, but who cba to keep checking & re editing. Not me.
Involved was my choice of word not Google's. Surely searching on Google or any other search engine is better than just guessing.

I didn't say you had guessed. I was talking generally about using search engines.
Right. Perhaps it was implied? No matter.

For clarification only, I tend not to use them for trivia/forum matters, because its is not important (for me) to 'always be right'.
I understand that views differ on search engines/purposes of/accuracy/etc, & the above is my view.

My great grandmother worked within her village on Naxos, which is where the Korres grandad's alcohol still was from, as herbalist, midwife and layer out of the dead. Reading the philosophy of the brand they have a great deal in common with her. She used biodynamic practices before they were known and given a name!

I have a mask from a tili box and it’s a real treat to use. I’d like to try more from the range and could be tempted.

Latest posts

Back