Laura Geller & Alpha H TSV's/Beauty Day 13/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have cancelled my AD from the previous TSV as I'm now drowning in BnB, Ethereal rose blush, bone eyeliner and the concealer so am not planning to buy this one either although the blusher looks lovely in the pic. Maybe I'll look out for it on Ebay afterwards.

Oh. Oh dear. *cavegirl starts saving all her pennies up so she can buy* I REALLY like the look of it. I just need to save hard!! No. No I must be strong and resist. MUST. BE. STRONG.

Can anyone remember when the last of the auto delivery is is due & what the colours are please?
I've completely forgotten.

I used to use Mario De Luigi's Italian Marble Powder, Philippe Chancel Couture Powder is the same thing but impossible to source now so DD (19 yrs) and I switched to Balance and Brighten and it works very well for us. Love all of the baked items Laura gives us -hope the next TSV has plenty of baked goodies :)

The blush is Ethereal Rose & Orchid, the eyeshadow duo is lilac and deep purple. If you look for LG Sateen' on eBay you can see the colours = )

I've bought the blush from eBay as I cancelled my AD, haven't received it yet but it looks LUSH!

Tx

hmmmm I am not sure about this one, from what I can see I really like the look of the eyeshadows but I have plenty of B&B and blushers, plus I have the AD coming...I think it's in March??

might give this one a miss, & get the Alpha H TSV that's on the same day now instead :bandit:

Loving the look of the TSV from the February Newsletter - thanks for posting it. For some reason I didn't get the newsletter, or maybe I'm feeling so ambivalent towards QVC that I just deleted it without even loolking at it. Anyway, will probably get the TSV, although I have about 7 blushers (in use and in stockpile). I can't help it, if I see a really good TSV, I buy two. That way I feel O.K passing up the not so good ones.

In this TSV, the blush looks luscious, as does the eye palette, though I'm more a blush, eyeliner and gloss gal, and feel a bit made up whenever I venture into eye shadow.

Anyway, think I'll get it, and the real deal concealer. It would be great to get easy pays or something extra on beauty day. Any ideas whether this is on the cards?

Laura Geller & Alpha HTSV's Beauty Day 13/2/11

Message on Facebook:

Laura Geller MakeUp
I've got something big in store for my Geller Girls across the pond. I hope you will all mark your calendars as on February 13th I will be bringing to you a brand new Today's Special Value on QVCUK. More details coming soon but check out my QVC Schedule page for a complete listing of times. Oh, I can't wait! Love, Laura
Laura Geller Makeup Official Site | QVC & TV Schedule
www.laurageller.com
Hi Friends I would love for you to sign up for our email newsletter. It is the best way to stay on top of my QVC show dates personal appearances and events! To sign up enter your email address in the bottom right side of the www.laurageller.com home page. Thank you for your

http://www.laurageller.com/blog

Hello Geller Girls,

I love my UK gals and always look forward to bringing you fabulous new kits filled with everything you need for stunning looks. My latest Today’s Special Value, is Femme Fatale and it was designed to help you achieve a look that is completely sophisticated, and totally modern. If you are not afraid to be a little daring and want come hither eyes, glowing skin and sexy lips, this kit is for you!

In addition to my best selling Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation and Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Roseberry, I have included new items that I am so excited for you to try.

Femme Fatale Baked Smoky Plum Eyeshadow Trio
Due to the success of my original Femme Fatale smoky eye trio, I wanted to give you three new shades in smoldering smoky plums: Starlet Pink, Aubergine Dream and Plum Smoke. Wear one, two, or try all three for a range of sculpted effects. The darker shades can be used wet for more dramatic intensity, and the deepest shade can even be used as eyeliner. It’s the ideal way to create a sultry, smoky eye. And who doesn’t love the glamorous lace compact these colors come in?

I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner in Purple Paradise
I love my I-Care waterproof eyeliner collection! Soft, smooth, and super long-wearing, this water-resistant formula virtually floats into place, in a deep, complimentary shade that really makes eyes pop! I made sure the formula is free of mineral oil and has been ophthalmologist tested. All of my I-Care pencils come with a smudger on one end to help you achieve the perfect look.

Light Beams Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit
Call attention to your lips with this ultra-glossy lip gloss. It smells delicious, and feels amazing. Lightweight, nourishing and in a color that will keep you smiling all day. All of my Light Beams Lip Glosses have been infused with natural fruit and plant oils, such as Cranberry, Pomegranate, Apricot and Grape Seed Oils to promote healthy looking lips, that are soft and ready to be kissed.

Bring out your inner siren and enjoy! Don’t forget to tell me how you’re enjoying it on my Facebook Page.

Love,
Laura

I think I have the Roseberry already...although it could be Boysenberry, must check! looks quite similar to Ethereal Rose either way.

BTW, my blush in ER/Orchid (ie the one which will be in the new AD) arrived today and it looks GORGEOUS! Can't wait to use it tomorrow = )

Tx

http://www.laurageller.com/blog

Hello Geller Girls,

I love my UK gals and always look forward to bringing you fabulous new kits filled with everything you need for stunning looks. My latest Today’s Special Value, is Femme Fatale and it was designed to help you achieve a look that is completely sophisticated, and totally modern. If you are not afraid to be a little daring and want come hither eyes, glowing skin and sexy lips, this kit is for you!

In addition to my best selling Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation and Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Roseberry, I have included new items that I am so excited for you to try.

Femme Fatale Baked Smoky Plum Eyeshadow Trio
Due to the success of my original Femme Fatale smoky eye trio, I wanted to give you three new shades in smoldering smoky plums: Starlet Pink, Aubergine Dream and Plum Smoke. Wear one, two, or try all three for a range of sculpted effects. The darker shades can be used wet for more dramatic intensity, and the deepest shade can even be used as eyeliner. It’s the ideal way to create a sultry, smoky eye. And who doesn’t love the glamorous lace compact these colors come in?

I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner in Purple Paradise
I love my I-Care waterproof eyeliner collection! Soft, smooth, and super long-wearing, this water-resistant formula virtually floats into place, in a deep, complimentary shade that really makes eyes pop! I made sure the formula is free of mineral oil and has been ophthalmologist tested. All of my I-Care pencils come with a smudger on one end to help you achieve the perfect look.

Light Beams Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit
Call attention to your lips with this ultra-glossy lip gloss. It smells delicious, and feels amazing. Lightweight, nourishing and in a color that will keep you smiling all day. All of my Light Beams Lip Glosses have been infused with natural fruit and plant oils, such as Cranberry, Pomegranate, Apricot and Grape Seed Oils to promote healthy looking lips, that are soft and ready to be kissed.

Bring out your inner siren and enjoy! Don’t forget to tell me how you’re enjoying it on my Facebook Page.

Love,
Laura
This looks a nice kit but now I know there's a porcelain bnb shade out there I don't see the point in buying this. We usually get LG TSVs every 3 months so that means it could be May at the earliest before we get the new shade. I'll hold off buying until then, but it's a shame because if the kit came in the new shade I'd go for it.

Don't like the look of the eyeshadows/liner, pinks and purples don't suit me.

I'm much the same, I fear reds and plums just make my eyes look bloodshot and my eyelids look bruised.

The QVC reviews for the Roseberry shade are a bit mixed. Some say it's too intense for fair skins, other say it's a perfect. Can anyone here describe the colour - is it blue-based or a yellow-based, warm-toned pink ?

Last edited:
I already have the Roseberry blush - It is quite a strong deep pink shade shot through with thin veins of gold. This is definitely one you eed a light touch with, as load up your brush and you will get the Aunt Sally effect. I would say it is blue based pink, rather then warm, but I have yellow/olive tones in my skin, and can wear it, albeit very lightly.

Must admit, after really looking forward to this kit, I am now wavering. Already ahve the blush, which will last ages, not sure about the eye shadows as don't wear them enough to justify having loads, already have two BnBs in stock, so may wait it out for her next TSV....A bit disapointed with it,as I was expecting tropics.

Latest posts

Back