Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, I do hope so. I'm nearly at the bottom of the pan on my very last one which I use every day

Ooooh I love Ethereal Rose! If it's this, I'm in!

Edit: Looking back at the photo posted earlier, I'm not convinced it is Eth. Rose; unless the photo lighting is wrong.

Edit: Looking back at the photo posted earlier, I'm not convinced it is Eth. Rose; unless the photo lighting is wrong.

I have to agree it doesn’t look like Ethereal Rose but more like the Cherry in the other large compact.

Me too, might even get two. But agree it doesn't look like it.

The trio compact looks like a bronzer and two highlighters, to me, rather than including a blusher.

Is this just me, or does this look a rather disappointing TSV?

It's difficult to tell the colour from those photos...
I'm not disappointed so far as I probably don't own this shade of the blusher.

The trio compact looks like a bronzer and two highlighters, to me, rather than including a blusher.

Is this just me, or does this look a rather disappointing TSV?

It's just you!!!!! Just joking!!!! To me it looks good value for £30 and I need B&B and do not mind if the other palette is blusher or bronzer as I could use both. Assuming they are full sizes so 9g and 20g. Various photos have that blusher looking like a bronzer or vice verse so it remains a mystery for me until the description goes online. I am in the mood for a purchase though....

Can they really pull it off at £30? Large palette £38 + bnb £28 + lip £18 (normally a lip product is around £20 so just making this one up) = £84. And the brush.
Edit: since the TSV in on a Saturday they have probably bought loads and are able to give us a good value.

It seems that this TSV is better than the US one a few days ago, people are saying that the star of the kit was the lip oil, and we are going to be getting it in our TSV too.

i compared the prices for the last TSV with the prices of equivalent items at John Lewis and it was around 150 quid so with any luck it will be full sized. I would have preferred the bronzer/blush/highlighter but the blush shade looks nice so i will probably get it anyway as i need the BnB. I agree about the Portofino being too bright/glittery

It's live at the moment. The difference between the TSV and QVC price is only £6, not a lot.

Laura Geller 4 Piece Luminous Transformation Collection

QVC Price: £36.00 ; Special price: £29.96 ; P&P: £4.95

And…. It’s on Auto Delivery. Or at least the option is there for now.

It's live at the moment. The difference between the TSV and QVC price is only £6, not a lot.

Laura Geller 4 Piece Luminous Transformation Collection

QVC Price: £36.00 ; Special price: £29.96 ; P&P: £4.95

And…. It’s on Auto Delivery. Or at least the option is there for now.

I was just about to post this - it being online, the price difference & the auto delivery! Great minds.

I'm ordering this collection, but I think I'll wait for auto delivery to become live in case I need bnb in the future.

Well it really is under £30, (excluding postage) so you were right Ian. I've ordered this in Medium (for summer) I can't imaging needing another set within 12-18 months let alone 90 days if it's on auto-delivery. Does anyone know what the longest Auto-delivery gap is? 6 months maybe? B&B last me roughly 12 months and I currently have a Fair & Porcelain on the go already, with hardly any product missing.
The photographs are troubling me because the quarter that's meant to be Ethereal Rose doesn't look like the original ER, which is more marbled in appearance, more like the half section. Now it the ER makes up half the compact I'll be over the moon! If my TSV arrives tomorrow (who am I kidding) I'll report back whether it's changed.

edit: I think it is 1/2 Ethereal Rose and 1/4 each or Vanilla & Portofini highlighters in the large compact (or maybe new highlighters in similar shades to these two) In which case I'll be over the moon.

24g compact is French Vanilla Highlighter. Ethereal Glow & Blusher

Anyone know if the Ethereal glow is the main half of the compact? I've always wanted to try it and am tempted now to get this TSV on Sat, damn it!
What about the blush shade? I really don't need anymore BnB though, I've already got two on the go which are in fair but find it a bit too dark/yellow for my skin tone. I bought the porcelain last time but it's way too pink and makes my face look red lol! I've only used it a couple of times if anyone would like to do a swap with something they don't like?
Has anyone bought the medium or tan shade to use as a bronzer? Maybe that could be an option?
Thanks for all the info everyone :) By the way, I had hoped that there was going to be a Tarte TSV in Feb but according to Facebook it's not until June :(

Latest posts

Back