Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is now listed on the website under ‘Bestseller’. Isn’t it a bit too early to say this?
Mine was shipped today but I’m not getting it tomorrow because I ordered to my work address :(

Mine has been dispatched too :)
I chose my home rather than my parents address this time in the hope it might come over the weekend.

Mine has been dispatched too :)
I chose my home rather than my parents address this time in the hope it might come over the weekend.

Hmm. I'd have preferred the big compact to be blush, bronzer and highlighter and I already own Pink Buttercream blush, but I am a bit tempted. Agree that it would have been better to have a different brush with the 2 AD deliveries.

It is a very good price though...

Mine is Pink Buttercream too, the TSV one I noticed is Buttercream (without the Pink) unless it’s a typo on the website.

I like this TSV as it has not topped £45 by adding mascaras, pencils and eyeshadows. I have enough of those...

first drop is

1 x Baked Balance n Brighten Foundation (9g)
1 x Baked Color n Highlight (20g) in Buttercream Blush, Amalfi, and French Rose.
1 x Lip Treatment Oil (12ml) in Hibiscus.
1 x Double-ended Face and Highlighter Applicator

2nd drop is

1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g) in Tahitian Glow
1 x Lip Oil Tint (12ml) in Soft Peach

QVC website is saying that the 2 extra ADs are:

Spring collection:
1 x Bronze n Brighten (24g) - contains long-lasting pigments of colour to help contour and smooth the look of your skin and leave your skin with a subtle bronze glow
1 x Lip Oil Tint (12ml) in Cherry Blossom Red - vibrant red

Summer collection:
1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g) in Tahitian Glow - a silky smooth powder that adds a warm bronze luminosity to the body
1 x Lip Oil Tint (12ml) in Soft Peach - neutral peach

QVC website is saying that the 2 extra ADs are:

Spring collection:
1 x Bronze n Brighten (24g) - contains long-lasting pigments of colour to help contour and smooth the look of your skin and leave your skin with a subtle bronze glow
1 x Lip Oil Tint (12ml) in Cherry Blossom Red - vibrant red

Summer collection:
1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g) in Tahitian Glow - a silky smooth powder that adds a warm bronze luminosity to the body
1 x Lip Oil Tint (12ml) in Soft Peach - neutral peach

its confusing aint it as the one i posted was from what will be the ex-AD number

I see DF is posting the TSV details as she has had special permission for official link, is she having a dig about this post?:mysmilie_19: She mentions it on the Kipling post.

Is it definitely Sarah demonstrating tomorrow or the new one in the video clip? I'm looking forward to seeing this but Sarah made such a pigs ear demonstrating the bronzer large compact that she could very well put me off buying again. Amanda looked like she was recovering from a road traffic accident when Sarah finished with her.

I think Q are giving us the runaround with all these red herrings. Their little way of trying to get back at us.
As Geogre Dubbya Bush might say, they 'misunderestimate' us!

I ordered the tsv on auto delivery and have now cancelled it as the bnb duo is a much better buy for me. I fancied the body frosting but it is in the last drop and probably won't arrive. I think I'll get it from Feelunique or Beautybay, or even Debenhams lol

I ordered the TSV yesterday but I'm a bit annoyed to learn today that the compact has two highlighters and not a bronzer & highlighter. I did wonder from the pics posted but honestly, is it too much for QVC to be able to accurately describe their own stock?! I have the Color & Contour palette on the way from Escentual (which def has a bronzer,blush & highlighter) so I guess I was hoping this TSV palette was the same configuration but with different shades...

Edited to add: HOW MUCH BLUSH did the mua slap on Tara?!OMG it was all down the side of her temples and across her whole cheek! Must be taking lessons at the AY School of MU Application...

One of the great things about LG's B&B's for me is that you can swirl, tap and apply really quickly and virtually in the dark. For that reason I really don't like these split compacts where you have a little brush and have to be really careful where you pick up each colour. Seems to defeat the whole object of quick make-up application. Would have loved to have tried the new lip oil though.

Just watched the TSV video clip on the website, and it's hopeless, Alison is cut off abruptly mid sentence just as she is about to discuss the AD option!

Mine has arrived!
Haven't opened it yet.

I didn't think the presentation was very good at all. It was never made clear if the second drop contained a bronzer that went with the shade of foundation you got, as they make a fair version of the bronzer as well as the standard one, I bet you just get the regular one. And Sarah I thought was hopeless. She put far too much blusher & highlighter on the model & she was constantly stumbling over her words & getting muddled in what she was saying. Come back Laura.......Please!!

Just got mine. The blusher is nothing like the pic on the website, it is the pink buttercream, very nice. I thought Amalfi was too pale to be a bronzer and it seems it is just a highlighter, but I like a bit of shimmer. With the lip oil, I couldn't get any out and had seen somewhere that it was not a screw off top so did not want to bodge mine up and watched the recording to see what she did. You pull the top off and squeeze it out, but it was really hard to squeeze! It has barely any colour, more like a clear gloss IMO.

On balance, the duo BNB would have been a more sensible purchase for me, but the blusher is very pretty! Trying to justify the purchase there!!!!

Latest posts

Back