Laura Geller TSV 21/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor Laura can hardly get a word in with Anne rambling on this evening, only if Anne asks her a question is she able to speak.

My head hurts listening to Anne. That said, she looks great today.

Thank you for putting me off! I reckon it would highlight the pores

i remember philosophy doing poreless flawless. it came in a huge tube. its quite thick and peachy coloured. the best primer ever. i found this good if you had large pores as it kind of filled them in. the next best thing is benefit poreless. its much smaller in size but a dead ringer for the philosophy primer. it last forever. i bought loads from a free mag and still have them dotted about

One B&B lasts me about two months (

Gosh!! Two months! I don't use mine daily though. I tend to grab what's closest or what suits my mood. Plus if I am in a rush foundation gets missed as I do my make up on the go!

i remember philosophy doing poreless flawless. it came in a huge tube. its quite thick and peachy coloured. the best primer ever. i found this good if you had large pores as it kind of filled them in. the next best thing is benefit poreless. its much smaller in size but a dead ringer for the philosophy primer. it last forever. i bought loads from a free mag and still have them dotted about

I loved poreless flawless and wish they would bring it back. I've never found anything as good and wasn't keen on benefits poreless. The peach colour of poreless flawless was a shock the first time you saw it wasn't it? �� but it soon disappeared once you put it on. Fab stuff

I use Benefit's Porefessional, mixed with That Gal as my primer. I think it seems pretty good (in combination, admittedly) for pore minimising.

I've just read That review on the Website. HOW Lucky we Are that the Writer had the Benefit of getting the Wonderful Laura Geller TSV early.

I can't help getting a strong whiff of Debbie in the writing style (the reviewer uses phrases Debbie is very prone to using when she speaks) - with some heavy overdoing it of capitals and misuse of punctuation.

I'm looking forward to receiving my TSV. I didn't go for the last one as the eyeshadows while lovely are not the kind of colours I could see myself wearing... and the palette looks to beautiful to use at all. I'm eager to try the balance and glow, and very thankful there's no blusher or highlighter, or brushes this time around.

We've just had a new debenhams open up and I was really pleased to see a LG counter, no B&B though

Laura certainly picks her models,the girls look lovely in the makeup, trouble is I think I will look the same but then have to face the truth.They were demonstrating the highlighter & I bought that when I visited the NY shop a few years ago.I fished it out of my pile & gave it a try because I have hardly used it.I don't really have deep wrinkles round my eyes but it made my skin look very dry -- not a good look.Fine for the fresh & young, wonder if the new B&B will be give a similar effect?

I'm very torn.
I don't use black mascara or eyeliner, or bright pink gloss.
I need another foundation like a hole in the head - but i REALLY want to try it...
I love the lipstick, 2 of the shadows, and the eyebrow pencil.

The thing is, if i wait, i will probably end up spending the cost of the kit picking individual items off ebay - and they won't be on easy pay.

Difficult decision!

I am in the same boat, Crinkly. I want to try the B&G, but worried it won't look good, and already have so much foundation. The lipstick looks nice, but I don't really need it. I have heard good things about the mascara and the brow pencil also seems good.

But you are certainly right. I missed out on the last LG TSV and really wanted to try the lip stain and the leaf shadow palette, but buying these two items from Ebay would cost me almost £30.

I don't think I've ever dithered so much about a LG TSV, I'm normally buying multiples, not sitting on my hands!!

I'm very torn.
I don't use black mascara or eyeliner, or bright pink gloss.
I need another foundation like a hole in the head - but i REALLY want to try it...
I love the lipstick, 2 of the shadows, and the eyebrow pencil.

The thing is, if i wait, i will probably end up spending the cost of the kit picking individual items off ebay - and they won't be on easy pay.

Difficult decision!

I think you have hit the nail on the head for many of us, even if the parts of the kit loved/not used are different... Now that yBf is no more on QVC I want to try a different brow gel. I really want to try the new foundation product...

Just watching the 10:00 show and Laura Geller is looking the best that she has looked all day, her make up is looking so fresh. Only dilemma, she is on with DF, who I do not want to watch, so have switched off, but not before noticing that medium is now limited stock. aargh! I don't want to order in this hour. Why oh why did I leave it so late?

If I were to keep the set (depending on B&G) I would probably sell the lipstick and the gloss.

Just watching the 10:00 show and Laura Geller is looking the best that she has looked all day, her make up is looking so fresh. Only dilemma, she is on with DF, who I do not want to watch, so have switched off, but not before noticing that medium is now limited stock. aargh! I don't want to order in this hour. Why oh why did I leave it so late?
You can use the tactic one of the others mentioned earlier in this thread or another. Put it in your basket. Don't complete, but keep refreshing your basket (adding products/removing products) so the 20 minutes doesn't drop it out of your basket. You can then buy outside of the DF hour (if you still want to). Good luck!

You can secure it in your basket LLE for 30 mins and then refresh for another 30 minutes (let's say you put two in your basket and in around 30 mins change it to one) but I think that the sale may still go to DF in the hour following her presentation.

You can secure it in your basket LLE for 30 mins and then refresh for another 30 minutes (let's say you put two in your basket and in around 30 mins change it to one) but I think that the sale may still go to DF in the hour following her presentation.
Hmm - at least it wouldn't be bought when she's actually on air...

Well, my thinking was on easy pay its not much to lay out to try it, even taking into account the postage, as you can try it till late January as you could say it was a gift.

Latest posts

Back