Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Quality, Value and Convenience isn't washing all over you Chrissi and leaving a warm glow I suspect! If it's any small consolation I'm sending mine back. It looked softer and more muted on TV but IRL it's too sugary pink for my skin-tone. Fortunately I have a stock-pile of B&B and the haul of goodies I bought from ELF (apart from a 40p nail polish being a bit gloopy) has satisfied that desire for new goodies.

Customer services will eventually refund your money but you're left feeling less than satisfied with all the phone calls or emails, over and above the disappointment at not receiving your goods.

How is everyone getting on with their TSV's? My chum who ordered mine mailed me, her TSV arrived but mine hasn't! (we ordered different colour foundations). Luckily (for me) she doesn't like it she she's sending me hers and she'll put in a claim for mine going missing. It really seems like QVC dropped the ball on delivery with this TSv, can't see that going down well with LG as ultimately this reflects badly on her brand, through absolutely no fault of her own.

What makes me laugh is that at Christmas QVC can get parcels out super fast, delivered within 2-3 days yet the rest of the year they are completely crap!

I'm still fighting with them over mine and now also the LD crystal file that hasn't appeared.

Have sent back the non-receipt letter for the LG TSV, but they are ignoring my emails re the Leighton file. Well, I say they are ignoring I got a pedantic reply wanting me to confirm my membership number and all the order numbers and lets just say I was less than impressed that they couldn't even spell my name correctly. Anyway, they'll be getting an email from me on a daily basis until I have a refund for the LG and a purple crystal file in my hands!

Just as I posted that last message I got a reply. Refund for LG TSV has been processed and replacement LD file has been sent out, should have it by 23rd August.

You've got nothing to lose Chrissi so badger them to refund the p&p for the Crystal File! Must be Leighton on his push-bike bringing it in person!

Award winning customer service? What award? Was it one they gave themselves?

Latest posts

Back