Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just checked the TV guide and there's no LG TSV up until 28 July. Went on LG website to check but no news on UK. There's a TSV Italy on 24 July.
Does anyone know if LG TSV in July is still happening?

It is now on the TV Guide for 31st July. I love a Laura Geller TSV :blush:

I asked LG on facebook to give as clues and she said: Stay connected with me on Facebook as we get closer to the end of the month for more details Love, Laura

Oh, I like it! Will probably get two, I like the pink/nude as a blusher/highlighter.
I also like that the colours in the eyeshadow and the blush are nicely separated so it will e easy to pick up the colour of choice.

This looks really pretty and I'm tempted. I have a spare b & b though and don't seem to be making many inroads into the current one. They just seem to last and last, as do all Laura's products. I bought the coffee pack and I use the dark brown shadow as an eye and brow liner. I wet my brush and really dig into it in one corner when I use it as eyeliner and don't seem to be anywhere near the pan yet. I wonder what the average life of b & b is - I use mine about 5 times a week.

I think that the "leopard" eyeshadow will make a good blusher/bronser when colours mixed together so the pink/nude compact will be a lighter blusher as well as highlighter and the "leopard" one will be the darker blusher/bronser as well as an eye shadow.

Last edited:
Two months Marina! I must have a super light touch. I'm liking the look of the Turn the Other Cheek set too. Will that be shown on the same day as the tsv do you know?

I just found the set on qvc usa and the colours look a whole lot darker than the ones in the link.

Last edited:
Two months Marina! I must have a super light touch.
Yes, I am heavy handed I'm afraid.
I'm liking the look of the Turn the Other Cheek set too. Will that be shown on the same day as the tsv do you know?
I would guess so, it's got "Event Price"

It seems that the Turn the Other Cheek set has the Sunswept blush in it, someone on here rated it very highly.
And the Bora Bora is my favourite from one of the recent TSVs.

Last edited:
I like sunswept but as I have all the items in this set I won't be going for it. The blush and highlighter in the TSV look a bit shimmery.

Whilst I'm not a fan of B'n'B, I love LG TSV's especially the pinky ones. I sell the B'n'B and the primer (if included), and therefore the rest of the kit usually ends up costing me c£10. I enjoy seeing LG on QVC, she has a very self-deprecating sense of humour, which I like and makes a refreshing change from some of the more, erm, earnest (and self-important) beauty guests.

Latest posts

Back