LD fraaaaaagrance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don't see the appeal of Leighton Denny, nor why he deserves an MBE. He's just a campy little man that sticks a coat of varnish on someone's nails! There are plenty of people who can do that! Now he's branching out into perfume. What does he know about that? I wouldn't buy his fragrances. They probably smell like cat's piss!

Leighton's factory is in Wales so he has created British jobs and British exports. Good on him. As to perfume, he will probably have used a perfume designer to create it so well hopefully so people will like it.

hes quite chatty and approachable at the beauty bash. quite fun. i am saying this because some of the dreary vendors outnumbered the polite chatty ones. the perfume is nice if you want something not toooo heavy. i liked his new auto delivery tsv but i only wear gels that i put on myself

Wasn't it said about his creating jobs and also he does charity work behind the scenes. He creates and makes his own shades not that easy. As for the perfume everyone has their own perfume these days, even celeb hairdressers now have their own included in their ranges.

Latest posts

Back