Leighton Denny auto del for November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought u might like to know...... it might brighten what is an extremely grey day!!
I checked my account today and it is now showing "in process" for leighton's auto-delivery.
HURRAH!!:mysmilie_480:

mine has been sent today too! Trouble is I can't actually remember which colours you get in which set & the item number doesn't come up on the website! :sad: oh well...It'll be a surprise I suppose!

Mine has been shipped also! The colours are:

Teal Meets Again (blue/teal)*
Ruby Slippers (red glitter)*
Glitz and Glamour (brown/bronze glitter)*
I Am A Diva (silver glitter)*
Razzmatazz (purple glitter)*
Caught Red Handed (red)*
Steel Appeal (dark grey)*
Rebel (purple)*

Mine arrived this morning............... The box looks abit cheap and flimsy :-( however love the colours - you definitely need two coats of the glitters tho otherwise they look like you had a wee accident with the glitter glue lol. Definitely not for all year round use tho but fab for christmas party time me thinks......... Def f.a.r.t.I.n.g on the nails inc now as the colours are quite similar in my opinion and I only have two hands haha

I am glad you are all getting your Leighton Denny Auto Deliveries.

Last edited:
I didnt go for the auto delivery option but do covet the razzamataz(glittery rebel) - this was the only one i liked hence why i didnt go for it - i've bought the Nails inc glitters and the OPi Burlesque purple now though. I've noticed,after buying a sweet petite collection recently, that Leighton's brushes on his sweet petites are a decent size and i found them easy to use and apply the polish. I hope everyone enjoys their auto delivery's:clapping:

Never know............it might come early

and it did!!!...well done QVC and Leighton:clapping:
Love the look of the bronzey/browney glittery one, think i'll try it over "supermodel".....
and the red one, oh and the dark grey one.....guess I just love 'em all realy!.......
now then......

roll on "spring"........ wat were the colours of the next one(ha,ha,only joking!)

Mine came today too, and I am loving the colours!

Feb Delivery Colours:

Chocolate Delight (deep brown)*
Timeless (peach/coral)*
Cupcake (pink)*
On The Rocks (brown/beige)*
Little Minx (metallic purple/silver)*
Bronzed Babe (brown/peach)*
Sensual Glam (natural)*
Rampant Rose (reddish brown)*

Mine came today too, and I am loving the colours!

Feb Delivery Colours:

Chocolate Delight (deep brown)*
Timeless (peach/coral)*
Cupcake (pink)*
On The Rocks (brown/beige)*
Little Minx (metallic purple/silver)*
Bronzed Babe (brown/peach)*
Sensual Glam (natural)*
Rampant Rose (reddish brown)*

i have 'rampant rose' and 'bronzed babe' already and i love them, they are fab!!!

I got my autodelivery and then a few days later I got a letter from QVC saying they had trouble getting enough stock and there would be a delay with my order and it would sent out as soon as possible!

Latest posts

Back