Links of London TSV 31/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received a card. It is going to be definitely on 3 easy pays. Also says it's been designed especially for QVC. I actually quite like it. I have a few similar bracelets & have not had any problems so far. Although I always go for the darker coloured cords & don't wear them everyday. I also wonder if links will replace the cord if needed. I know they recommend getting the silver sweetie bracelets restrung annually. If it is under £50 I think I will be tempted��

I'll be interested to see the price of this. I have a sweetie drops bracelet

5-142-01-0041.jpg

and a sweetie watch

6080.0023_24_25_z1_360x360$.jpg

so this could work well with them.

The Sweetie watch is around £250 on QVC I think. I purchased the rose gold sweetie watch from a Links outlet for £118 so might be worth a visit if your thinking of buying one.

Also just to add House of Fraser are doing up to 30% off Links Of London at the moment. If you have a student discount you can then get a further 10% off as well.

Last edited:
I'm not just complaining for the sake of it, but I think it's very expensive for what it is.

Pickles, sorry, but it's nowhere near under £50.00. Are you still tempted at £70.00?

I'm not just complaining for the sake of it, but I think it's very expensive for what it is.

Pickles, sorry, but it's nowhere near under £50.00. Are you still tempted at £70.00?

Hmmmmm not very impressed with that price:mysmilie_468:

The three easy pays may tempt me though. The effervesence version of this is about £95. I really was hoping it would be around the £50 mark for a TSV.

I hoped for around the £50 area too, but it's £70 with p&p so - even with easy pay - I won't get it.
Certainly doesn't sound like a special price and, as you say, items made esp for QVC tend to be of lesser quality (I have found that out the hard way with Lulu Guinness and Lola Rose stuff!)

I agree with the QVC exclusive thing. If I had any intention of buying it, this would make me about turn. I bought the last tsv from LOL, another exclusive to the Q and, like many other forumites, was extremely disappointed in the quality, and it went back quick smart. Labelling an item as a QVC exclusive is, imo, a way of making like for like comparisons impossible.

If I liked this brand then I`d give the tsv a miss, save up the extra money and buy a proper one from the proper place as soon as I could afford it. Most specially made for Q items are usually crap quality and the last Links tsv was a car crash, I doubt this one will be any different. I`m not a fan of the brand but I know plenty people are but quality is worth waiting for, why make do with half measures. Just my opinion.
I know the EP`s are a temptation but easy pay or not, you want something which will stand the test of time, be good quality and be worth what you pay for it.

Not only this item ( which I think will be vastly overpriced for what it is?) but I shy away from QVC only products.Why? well they will have been brought into a cost & may not have the refinements I would pay for if the product was available in the (dreaded!) HSt.If I am paying substantial cash then I would go the extra mile.

You can purchase the effervescence version of this bracelet for £76 at the moment with free posting at House of Fraser

I like the tsv, and there is one a bit like it on Links' website at £95. I was so disappointed with the last tsv, though, I don't know whether to risk it. Perhaps EP would have swung it for me, it doesn't usually. I'll have a think at work today.

Look on the bright side, since we are not interested in this TSV we won't have to be subjected to the awful brand ambassador.

Yes but I like to start the day with some 'punishment' (got the repeat on!) then the day can only get better. Apart from this jewellery being IMO vastly overpriced the oooohhhhing & aaaahhhhing of the guest presenter & how many times has she said 'Links of London' so far?

Yes but I like to start the day with some 'punishment' (got the repeat on!) then the day can only get better. Apart from this jewellery being IMO vastly overpriced the oooohhhhing & aaaahhhhing of the guest presenter & how many times has she said 'Links of London' so far?

Did she speak as if you were either the villiage idiot or a pre school child who had to be spoken to in a very slow way so that you could understand what a terrific item you were getting?
Actually the sickly sweetness of her makes Chuntley look half normal and that is truely saying something.
Worst possible parings - her a Marv or Chuntley.
For once Ann Dawson or the shouty ones drowning her out might be a blessing.

Latest posts

Back