Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"I'm all right for an old bird"... Give it a rest Miss Brash. We ALL know your age. You've reminded us constantly for the last few months. I think she may want a medal!.... Although I'm a little confused as she has said in the past that she's always had a 'stage age' so she says she's younger than she actually is. Does this mean that she had her big 40 two years ago?
Can you clarify Lisa???

Maybe I am naïve but who on earth cares what age the motor mouth is....I run for the mute button as soon as I hear that screech...:mysmilie_845:

She might be alright for an old bird but she's not actually THAT old at 40ish whatever she is

I do think she looks washed out though, she covers herself in a lot of make up, which I know they have to for the tele but she needs a bit of colour on her cheeks and her lips.

She'd look so much younger if she did :mysmilie_19:

her first item tonight was a jumper with heart on the front
she said something like 'I love this but this isn't about me' (yeah right Lisa) and, guess what, she's done noting but talk about herself/mam/daughter since she started - quelle surprise!
she's selling skin pharmacy products tonight so wait for the me, me, me presentation
this is a jumper and I.....
this is a moisturiser and I......
this is shampoo and I.......
this is a serum and I.......
this is a nodger and I....... yes, well, I'll probably stop there!
she really has to be the most self centred, egotistical person on the planet (apart from Gollum!)
I'm only watching her because I absolutely loathe the revolting, vile Dirty Peter!

her first item tonight was a jumper with heart on the front
she said something like 'I love this but this isn't about me' (yeah right Lisa) and, guess what, she's done noting but talk about herself/mam/daughter since she started - quelle surprise!
she's selling skin pharmacy products tonight so wait for the me, me, me presentation
this is a jumper and I.....
this is a moisturiser and I......
this is shampoo and I.......
this is a serum and I.......
this is a nodger and I....... yes, well, I'll probably stop there!
she really has to be the most self centred, egotistical person on the planet (apart from Gollum!)
I'm only watching her because I absolutely loathe the revolting, vile Dirty Peter!

I think she's getting mixed up with this reality show palava, I'm not sure she quite understands that the idea is for other people to watch you, not for you to watch yourself :mysmilie_59:

I think she's getting mixed up with this reality show palava, I'm not sure she quite understands that the idea is for other people to watch you, not for you to watch yourself :mysmilie_59:

aha! good point
perhaps she thinks people are actually interested in her or give a s*1t about her!
the poor misguided girl
she's just been selling an animal print faux fur coat that, quite frankly, Bet Lynch wouldn't be seen dead in
tacky is not the word but I felt so sorry for Annie having to model that trash, I think Annie is quite classy and ladylike

aha! good point
perhaps she thinks people are actually interested in her or give a s*1t about her!
the poor misguided girl
she's just been selling an animal print faux fur coat that, quite frankly, Bet Lynch wouldn't be seen dead in
tacky is not the word but I felt so sorry for Annie having to model that trash, I think Annie is quite classy and ladylike

Annie is a delight, some of the garb she is expected to model is atrocious. I hope she's well paid.

As for Lisa's 'Reality Show', the mind boggles. She seems even more fame hungry than Lauren Harries who strangely she has a look of :mysmilie_14:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Annie is a delight, some of the garb she is expected to model is atrocious. I hope she's well paid.

As for Lisa's 'Reality Show', the mind boggles. She seems even more fame hungry than Lauren Harries who strangely she has a look of :mysmilie_14:

View attachment 9860View attachment 9861

I agree, I think Annie is lovely and she's a proper professional model but she must cringe at some of the stuff she ha to say is 'lovely' - poor girl
I have no idea who Lauren Harris is but I see the seedy similarity!

one other thing - why does Lisa always ask 'how much did we want for this'?
are prices not preset? is it not predetermined how much each product will sell for?
if so, then there are no surprises when it comes to prices surely?

I agree, I think Annie is lovely and she's a proper professional model but she must cringe at some of the stuff she ha to say is 'lovely' - poor girl
I have no idea who Lauren Harris is but I see the seedy similarity!

one other thing - why does Lisa always ask 'how much did we want for this'?
are prices not preset? is it not predetermined how much each product will sell for?
if so, then there are no surprises when it comes to prices surely?

Well from reading her Twitter it seems the bosses have rather wisely curtailed her nauseating use of Twitter during her shifts (nauseating because all she reads out is tweets from people supposedly saying how fabulous she is). What they might also wish to curtail is her endless conversations with people out of shot, it's really annoying and I'm guessing pretty dull for a lot of viewers.

I turned it over when the snake serum came on, her bullshit is ridiculous. The camera was much closer to her face than it usually is. If snake serum achieved those results then I'd rather get wrinkles.

Awful.

moet will probably explode into one goey mess upon reading this

Dunno why Mr T, for me Lisa is just a female Gollum :mysmilie_59: They both seem so self absorbed they'd probably rather eat themselves than chocolate.

No wonder they split up, they probably thought they were each carrying on. With themselves :mysmilie_59:

I just tuned in as Lisa is getting ready to sell Blue Magic. No real surprise here, Mam Brash has it.

Well from reading her Twitter it seems the bosses have rather wisely curtailed her nauseating use of Twitter during her shifts (nauseating because all she reads out is tweets from people supposedly saying how fabulous she is). What they might also wish to curtail is her endless conversations with people out of shot, it's really annoying and I'm guessing pretty dull for a lot of viewers.

I turned it over when the snake serum came on, her bullshit is ridiculous. The camera was much closer to her face than it usually is. If snake serum achieved those results then I'd rather get wrinkles.

Awful.

I've noticed she doesn't have her tablet device welded to her so much now which is better, she actually has to work rather than bask in alleged social media adulation
I find it annoying that, for just about every product, she asks someone 'how much did we want for this'? and then plays the 'you're getting a deal' card
she must think we're stupid to believe that the prices aren't predetermined and that they're making less than they wanted, it's insulting to the viewer
I think the worst is when she supposedly walks off in a strop because the price is too low
on reflection though, she must have to do all these things because her face can't move to show surprise or shock, in fact she can't show any expressions at all!
come on Lisa, credit the viewer with some intelligence my lovely

I'm a believer in giving credit where it's due. Lisa is with Charlie selling Perfect Polish
well, she's absolutely brilliant with him, she's lively, showing interest, she's engaging well with him and she's showing him respect (unlike some other presenters) and Charlie is confident and relaxed with her, moreover, she hasn't spoken about herself once!
Lisa, it's a pleasure to watch you like this my lovely

I'm a believer in giving credit where it's due. Lisa is with Charlie selling Perfect Polish
well, she's absolutely brilliant with him, she's lively, showing interest, she's engaging well with him and she's showing him respect (unlike some other presenters) and Charlie is confident and relaxed with her, moreover, she hasn't spoken about herself once!
Lisa, it's a pleasure to watch you like this my lovely

Lisa is always pretty generous with the assistants, and with guests on the rare occasion she has any.

She's isn't a baddun really, obviously she's full of **** but they all are to varying degrees. I do think the snake serum crap is a bit much though.

She needs some Kinkeyid's.

Latest posts

Back