Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisa is always pretty generous with the assistants, and with guests on the rare occasion she has any.

She's isn't a baddun really, obviously she's full of **** but they all are to varying degrees. I do think the snake serum crap is a bit much though.

She needs some Kinkeyid's.

it was absolutely lovely to see her interact with someone else
she was so nice with him and I think he felt comfortable with her
Charlie takes a lot of stick and is a bit of an unsung hero in my eyes (Mike Mason is not worthy of cleaning Charlie's boots)
good on ya Lisa, I saw a whole other side to you and I respect you for it
yes, some Kinkayeeds would just put the the icing on the cake!

it was absolutely lovely to see her interact with someone else
she was so nice with him and I think he felt comfortable with her
Charlie takes a lot of stick and is a bit of an unsung hero in my eyes (Mike Mason is not worthy of cleaning Charlie's boots)
good on ya Lisa, I saw a whole other side to you and I respect you for it
yes, some Kinkayeeds would just put the the icing on the cake!

As ridiculous as I find her sometimes I'd still rather have Lisa and her serums than Mike Mason and his lectures.

What a bore :yawn:

I would definitely have Lisa as opposed to Pervy Peter!

He's almost too vile for words, grotesque.

Neil Russell is vile too, he reminds me of those people who stop you in shopping centres trying to sell you any number of services you probably have no interest in.

I love his tie clip and the handkerchief in his suit pocket coupled with the tub of brylcreem in his hair, all he needs is a cheap pocket watch to finish the spiv look.

Yeah to be fair, she is actually quite engaging when she has a second person onscreen.

I'm surprised she doesn't get a regular assistant. I mean if i was a bid assistant who realistically wants to get my mug on tv as much as possible, i'd love working with lisa as i'd essentially be on tv the whole time.

If any of you philistines thought Lisa Brash was exaggerating her art knowledge I suggest you watch this clip (she appears to have been using lot's of Snake Serum here).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQmVoQmbiQ

And here's conclusive proof that she knows what she's talking about because she says so (I think she must have been trying out the Gold Serum on this clip).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-oC3bHkU18

I do hope she has some art again, I miss her expertise.

dear goodness, how many fags has that woman smoked tonight?
she sounds like she's on about 80 Capstan Full Strength a day
her voice grates at the best of times but she sounds dreadful tonight - a real fag ash Lil! :mysmilie_19:

dear goodness, how many fags has that woman smoked tonight?
she sounds like she's on about 80 Capstan Full Strength a day
her voice grates at the best of times but she sounds dreadful tonight - a real fag ash Lil! :mysmilie_19:

Maybe it's just as well she smokes, If she didn't she might not need a litre of Snake Serum a week.

Why oh why won't they let her sell Art anymore? Taking Kinkade from Lisa is like taking Lamis 'Deluxe Requests' off Schlock.

Maybe it's just as well she smokes, If she didn't she might not need a litre of Snake Serum a week.

Why on why won't they let her sell Art anymore? Taking Kinkade from Lisa is like taking Lamis 'Deluxe Requests' off Schlock.

it's a travesty she hasn't had art to sell recently
I tune in night after night in the vain hope that I'll increase my knowledge in this area, I hang on her every word when she's selling Kincaid or Gayford
I'm impatient and thirsty for her knowledge and teaching, I'm like a dry sponge ready to soak up her teaching
if I'm honest Wirral, I'm quite upset that she hasn't been given the opportunity to demonstrate the full potential of her education, it seems quite short sighted of the channels not to play to her strengths

it's a travesty she hasn't had art to sell recently
I tune in night after night in the vain hope that I'll increase my knowledge in this area, I hang on her every word when she's selling Kincaid or Gayford
I'm impatient and thirsty for her knowledge and teaching, I'm like a dry sponge ready to soak up her teaching
if I'm honest Wirral, I'm quite upset that she hasn't been given the opportunity to demonstrate the full potential of her education, it seems quite short sighted of the channels not to play to her strengths

She could be having an Artistic Crisis or at the very least an Episode.

This happens. I think she was quite disappointed not to be recognised at this years South Bank Art Awards.

She was gutted nobody knew who on earth she was :mysmilie_59:

I don't think that Lisa knows as much about art as she says. I have heard that she thought a Canelletto was a Walls ice cream!

(Disclaimer - this may not be true, I may have made this up)

I don't think that Lisa knows as much about art as she says. I have heard that she thought a Canelletto was a Walls ice cream!

(Disclaimer - this may not be true, I may have made this up)

You could be right.

I was suspicious when she thought Camille Pissarro was a right back for Sunderland.

She could be having an Artistic Crisis or at the very least an Episode.

This happens. I think she was quite disappointed not to be recognised at this years South Bank Art Awards.

She was gutted nobody knew who on earth she was :mysmilie_59:

ah, that'll be it then, she'll be having an episode
phew, that's a relief!

She may have been on an "emotional journey" and I don't mean rush hour on the London Underground.

I suspect she's concentrating her artistic energy on her exclusive* new Reality Show 'Brash Bang Wallop'.

It's not yet clear what the show will contain but I suspect there'll be lots of talking about herself, and of course ciggies.

*exclusive on her own website

I suspect she's concentrating her artistic energy on her exclusive* new Reality Show 'Brash Bang Wallop'.

It's not yet clear what the show will contain but I suspect there'll be lots of talking about herself, and of course ciggies.

*exclusive on her own website

maybe Brash Trash Bang Wallop?
content - exclusive talk of Lisa Brash and ritual smoking obviously

maybe Brash Trash Bang Wallop?
content - exclusive talk of Lisa Brash and ritual smoking obviously

She says she has a 'crazy' life so it could be good.

But in my experience people who say things like that tend to be quite dull. You know, the kind of people who endlessly talk about themselves and who think other people are boring because they don't do cartwheels and constantly crave attention.

I'm sure that won't be the case here though :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back