Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this please? is it any good?

I cancelled an order for this but it arrived today anyway. wondering whether to keep it or not.

the liz earle range is far too pricey. thats more than the l'occitane shea butter cream which is lush.

use it and see if you like it mbg

I like the original Body cream & have only tried the Superskin version in store I though it seemed very rich.More for a very dry skin I would think?

I find the Superskin Body Cream too greasy for me. Even if I use a small amount it just sits on my skin. I also find the smell a bit over powering.

I have used the Nourishing Botanical Body Cream for years, it sinks into my skin a lot quicker. Wouldn't be without it.

T xx

It's very nourishing and I persevered because I was testing it for the beauty bible but it STINKS! Take the top off Ruthmay and have a sniff before you decide to keep it! Also I found the scent grew worse on my skin over time: if I put it on at bedtime the next morning I couldn't wait to wash the bedding and have a shower! Ok I have a v sensitive sense of smell but it's not nice. :puke:

If you've told them you cancel under the distance selling regs they should refund your original p&p and it shouldn't cost much to post back.

Jude xx

I'm going against the grain here - I absolutely adore it !!

I know it's more expensive but you only need a little bit and you don't need to use it every day, it's so effective. My tube lasted me almost 6 months. I loved the smell too and prefer it by a million miles to the Nourishing Botanical Body Cream. I also mix it with LE aftersun gel for an easier application.

It's all horses for courses I suppose. Give it a go under 30 day mbg - nothing to lose !!

It's very nourishing and I persevered because I was testing it for the beauty bible but it STINKS! Take the top off Ruthmay and have a sniff before you decide to keep it! Also I found the scent grew worse on my skin over time: if I put it on at bedtime the next morning I couldn't wait to wash the bedding and have a shower! Ok I have a v sensitive sense of smell but it's not nice. :puke:

If you've told them you cancel under the distance selling regs they should refund your original p&p and it shouldn't cost much to post back.

Jude xx

Thanks Jude - they have offered me a returns label so have not opened it. Think you have said enough and I will ring and ask for the label. It is very expensive and thought I would give it a go as it was on easy pay, but when sanity returned, I really do not want to pay as much as that unless it is really going to cure my dry skin. I t is going back. thanks for the comments everyone.

I have just bought the Johnsons moisturising cream from the high street shoee seller! that was thanks to advice from someone on here.

Latest posts

Back