Liz Earle superskin offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got it to £141, good offer.

• Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser | 200ml tube £28.50 incl 2 cloths* cost £13.95
  • Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic | 200ml bottle £16.50 cost £8.07
  • Pure cotton cloths | 2 pure cotton cloths*
  • Superskin Moisturiser £42 cost £20.55
  • Botanical Fragrance £54 cost £26.43
Total £141 cost £69.

I`ve no idea when this offer will end or whether it`s just for valentines weekend.

Its their deal of the month. I posted it on here at the end of January! It’s for both skin repair and superskin. I find that these deals are really good value. I don’t like perfume, but I got the last Deal which was superskin serum and oil concentrate.
Unlike the TSV’s, you always get a choice of skin repair or superskin, so well worth keeping an eye out.

I hadn`t realised it had been posted before. For some strange reason it came up on my facebook timeline and I don`t know why because I don`t actually use Liz Earle stuff.

I hadn`t realised it had been posted before. For some strange reason it came up on my facebook timeline and I don`t know why because I don`t actually use Liz Earle stuff.
Facebook does that to me with Elemis..... very strange.

The more posts he better! More people get to see it! It is a very good offer, and I love that you get to choose your moisturiser

I have the superskin balm which used to be in a tin. It is now in a tube and smells completely different. Has anyone else noticed this or has mine "gone off"??

Latest posts

Back