Liz Earle TSV 22/5/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE TSV. Caroline said this tsv isn't superskin as normal.
I saw that…..
Very unlikely that I’m going to buy…. Far too many changes in the products

Having said that… I found one of the new skin repair moisturisers, the gel one. And it’s really nice on top of my Ultrasun, to add a bit more moisture. My skin really likes it.. so at least I’m using that up!

I saw that…..
Very unlikely that I’m going to buy…. Far too many changes in the products

Having said that… I found one of the new skin repair moisturisers, the gel one. And it’s really nice on top of my Ultrasun, to add a bit more moisture. My skin really likes it.. so at least I’m using that up!
Caroline hinted at something new.

I know a le glow tonic and glow face cream is in the making to join cleanse and glow. Don't know when though. Pillow spray also in progress.

I do try to use things up also unless I loathe something.

Caroline hinted at something new.

I know a le glow tonic and glow face cream is in the making to join cleanse and glow. Don't know when though. Pillow spray also in progress.

I do try to use things up also unless I loathe something.
More new products….. why can’t they just address the issues with the original well loved products…. It does seem that they are trying to bring in new customers, and don’t really care that their long standing loyal customers are leaving in droves…..
Plus their constant sales (boots have 3 for the price of 2) do lewd me to suspect they are not doing quite so well…

More new products….. why can’t they just address the issues with the original well loved products…. It does seem that they are trying to bring in new customers, and don’t really care that their long standing loyal customers are leaving in droves…..
Plus their constant sales (boots have 3 for the price of 2) do lewd me to suspect they are not doing quite so well…
It's no longer the real Liz Earle brand though, been bought out more than once I believe. We all loved it but now it has changed and appealing to the new customers that didn't know how good it once was and don't care. It used to be a unique brand, now it's just run of the mill, easy osey, same as every other bland brand but with a creditable name which is used to sell mediocre products.

CC

It's no longer the real Liz Earle brand though, been bought out more than once I believe. We all loved it but now it has changed and appealing to the new customers that didn't know how good it once was and don't care. It used to be a unique brand, now it's just run of the mill, easy osey, same as every other bland brand but with a creditable name which is used to sell mediocre products.

CC
Yume, I think that sums it up beautifully!
I still use a few of their products, but mostly I’m using up stock now.
There at other brands out there….

Me too and the orange body wash/hand wash and the shampoo. I liked all the superskin but not had any of that for a while so don't know if it's changed.

CC
I haven’t bought superskin since the tsv last May, and I haven’t opened that one yet…. It’s still in the old packaging.

Liz Earle 5 Piece Collection TSV 22/05/22

150ml Cleanse & Glow RRP £24.50 + post
100ml Cleanse & Polish Rose & Lavender Relaxing Edition RRP £16 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic Rose & Lavender RRP £16.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £25 + post
75ml Hydrating Cream Mask RRP £21 + post

Total RRP £103 + post

Attachments

• Liz Earle TSV 1.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Liz Earle TSV 2.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Liz Earle TSV 3.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Liz Earle TSV 4.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 4.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Liz Earle TSV 5.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 5.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 247
Interesting that after the last TSV which didn't contain IBST at all, they've put the old formula in this one, albeit the rose & lavender version.
Either way, I won't be buying. I'm so over the LE brand unfortunately and have been for a long time now.
Totally agree….
And I noticed LE website has an outlet section now…..

Latest posts

Back