Liz Earle TSV 22/5/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't and I didn't even ask mum to look for my birthday LE gift, and I always have in the past and she has bought. I think we have to face it, LE is no longer the brand that we want to buy.

CC
Agree. Even with the old toner coming back in June, it’s too little too late.
And they lied to us…. Told us the toner hadn’t changed, it was just the packaging. I never trust anyone who lies to me..

You will not be disappointed. Let us know what you think when you get your products.
Picked mine up on Wednesday Boffy - I’m loving both the cleanser and the oil. Top recommendation- thanks!! The cleanser smells so lovely - i went straight on the app to try and order another two bottles but the offer had finished and it had gone back up to full price. ☹️!!

Picked mine up on Wednesday Boffy - I’m loving both the cleanser and the oil. Top recommendation- thanks!! The cleanser smells so lovely - i went straight on the app to try and order another two bottles but the offer had finished and it had gone back up to full price. ☹️!!
Thats a shame hopefully they will bring it back soon at the reduced price. Its a very high end quality and the smell is Devine.Will last ages.

Remember to shake it well. The face oil is very rich which I like. Top end at Superdrug prices. I am on the perfumes now lol

Thats a shame hopefully they will bring it back soon at the reduced price. Its a very high end quality and the smell is Devine.Will last ages.

Remember to shake it well. The face oil is very rich which I like. Top end at Superdrug prices. I am on the perfumes now lol
I'm really impressed with this range Boffy. Once my qvc stash is used I'm going to try just the pure range. Will save me £££. I'm absolutely loving the cleansing oil. Keep these great tips coming!

Is this a fresh frag, or a creamier one? I hate vanilla, but a bargain. How do you find it, Boffy?
I don't smell any vanilla tbh. Its a very fresh lavender and woody top note with citrus. It does change a bit. will last you know later what the base notes smell like

The dry down is rich, aromatic and sweet but more honey than vanilla. Not that it says this in the description. Its really gorgeous. The lavender does it for me.

It sounds um...unisex?
A man could wear it. Its fresh with the lavender but it has other intersting notes throughout. Its a beautiful hardboard boxed. lined with pictured paper and has a magnetic catch. off the scale classy. You also get a handbag size 30ml spray bottle both for £11.25

And....Lavender....will granny like it?
No the honey is softened with woody notes and citrus. fab

Latest posts

Back