L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would have preferred anything other than Verbena,one fragrance I just don't like!
Why can't L'occitane bring us some of the newer fragrances?:mad:

Again the 500ml body lotion??????????????:mad:
They have to include it in every TSV, how boring!
I love l'occitane, but not the shea butter body lotion which makes my skin itchy and bumpy!
Another l'occitane TSV I will miss, I rather pay a visit to Bicester Village or check online the sales.
Why don't they introduce other products: olive range, immortelle range, apple range .... etc etc

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm so disappointed!:(

Would have preferred anything other than Verbena,one fragrance I just don't like!
Why can't L'occitane bring us some of the newer fragrances?:mad:

I agree, hubby uses more Verbena then me. I do like it but it would be nice to see something different in a TSV. It's getting to be like MB and there Gingerlily.:mad:

Just got these details from CS.

QVC 47.50 UK PP 5.45

Choice of Floral:
1x 30ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
1x 100g Lavender SheaSoap
1x 500ml Shea Body Lotion
1x 15ml Cherry Lip Gloss
1x 10ml CherryBlossom Solid Perfume
1x 500ml Lavender Shower Gel

Or Fresh:
1x 100g CitrusVerbena Shea Soap
1x 30ml Honey & Lemon Hand Cream
1x 500ml Shea BodyLotion
1x 10ml Citrus Verbena EDT
1x 15ml Honey & Lemon Lip Gloss
1x 450mlVerbena Shower Cream

Fresh option: PAO 12m for all apart from Verbena extragentle soap which has a PAO 24m. Floral Option: PAO 24m for solid perfume& the soap. PAO 12m for lipgloss, hand cream,body lotion & the shower gel.

QVC 47.50 UK PP 5.45

Choice of Floral:
1x 15ml Cherry Lip Gloss

Or Fresh:
1x 500ml Shea BodyLotion

Fresh option: PAO 12m for all apart from Verbena extragentle soap which has a PAO 24m. Floral Option: PAO 24m for solid perfume& the soap. PAO 12m for lipgloss, hand cream,body lotion & the shower gel.

It is only the Fresh option that is available on Q Mobile at the moment.

Wonder if it really is a Citrus Verbena Shea Soap, they've never had those before.

I know it's a price that may change ATM but £5.45 PP are they serious that just takes the mickey :eek::mad: with the P&P that could make the TSV cost around £45-£50 a considered purchase as far as I'm concerned :mad:

I agree, hubby uses more Verbena then me. I do like it but it would be nice to see something different in a TSV. It's getting to be like MB and there Gingerlily.:mad:

I don't think QVC have done very much Citrus Verbena and not in a TSV.

Personally I prefer the Citrus Verbena to the plain Verbena.

Thanks for the info everyone. I definitely won't be buying it. The P&P is very expensive and many of the products I won't use. :)

Last edited:

QVC 47.50 UK PP 5.45

Choice of Floral:
1x 15ml Cherry Lip Gloss

Or Fresh:
1x 500ml Shea BodyLotion

They both sound divine, I hope the price comes down somewhat as I would not know which one to choose!!!

Lemon lipgloss sounds scrummy.

I have the cherry Blossom EDT and it is just heavenly, so light and sweet smelling. I'm interested in the solid perfume version, but I like the sound of a verberna EDT too.

This is the one I have, its a really good price.

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom EDT 100ml
Introductory Price £22.27
QVC Price £24.50
Item Number 223666
Availability In stock UK P&P £3.95
Overall Rating 4.8 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (27 reviews)
5 stars 24 4 stars 1 3 stars 1 2 stars 1 1 star 0

Last edited:
I adore the Cherry Blossom edt, it's a beautiful fragrance. Love the shower gel and body creme, too.

Oh no! My 2 favourite fragrances are verbena and cherry blossom, and I probably could use 2x 500ml of body lotion as I use it on the children.
Looks like they'll have lovely skin and beans on toast to eat for the rest of the year!

I am peed off by L'Occitane and I won't be buying - but I do love the Cherry Blossom EDT and I have the little solid perfume in my handbag.
I can't use the body lotion and in the last big TSV i had teo shower gel pumps both not working - returned one to L'Occitane - the other I had given as a gift but my sister leter told me it was faulty.

L'Occitane replied saying there was nothing wrong with the pump...

I wish they'd stop including the body lotion as it doesn't work for me because of the mineral oil. Since I stopped using anything with it in my hands are much better - not as dry and less eczema.

just got to decide what I do with the unopened stuff under the bed!

Afraid this one wont be for me either, I dont like Verbena either

Hi,
I don't like very lemony things either, so it would have to be the floral option, if I decide to go for it. I will probably end up selling off a few bits of it on Ebay.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back