L'Occitane TSV 12/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aawwwww :eek:

Im a bit disappointed with this TSV... :(
Wont be going for this one...

I dont want the 500ml body lotion as im still using the last 250ml one...
Its getting like the Gingerlily from MB.. :eek:

I would of went for the cherry blossom option IF the 500ml shower gel was infact cherry blossom, but i dont like the lavender...

So its a NO NO for me... :(

I live in hope for a better MB TSV, but then again.. I wont hold my breath lol

hey Mikey , i heard some news on yesterday's Morning Show that i thought would cheer you up....when they run out of that MB COLLECTION they won't be able to get it back; Hoo-bliddy-ra !!! :rolleyes:

Aawwwww :eek:

Im a bit disappointed with this TSV... :(
Wont be going for this one...

I dont want the 500ml body lotion as im still using the last 250ml one...
Its getting like the Gingerlily from MB.. :eek:

I would of went for the cherry blossom option IF the 500ml shower gel was infact cherry blossom, but i dont like the lavender...

So its a NO NO for me... :(

I live in hope for a better MB TSV, but then again.. I wont hold my breath lol

I'm with you on this Mikey...I love the cherry blossom but hate the lavender shower cream, so will not be buying it either.
Especially as I have discovered that M&S do a Sweet Fig shower cream that is quite similar to L'Occitane's Fig shower cream, plus a lot cheaper and no P&P!!!

how much Shea body lotion do they think we need - why don't they put the lovely Almond one in for a change?

I have to disagree on this one, I love the Shea Body Lotion, I go through loads of it. It is one of the few body lotions I can use so I love that they have it regularly. :)

I have to disagree on this one, I love the Shea Body Lotion, I go through loads of it. It is one of the few body lotions I can use so I love that they have it regularly. :)

Same here Sazza. I use it on a daily basis and love to see this super-sized bottle in the TSV. :)

me three, I find it very easy as it isn't too thick and it is in a pump action bottle. I even use it as a hand cream when watching tv, need to check if I have a spare one so I know whether to order the TSV or not

Ah go on and order it anyway- we all love to *ahem* stock up.:D

hey Mikey , i heard some news on yesterday's Morning Show that i thought would cheer you up....when they run out of that MB COLLECTION they won't be able to get it back; Hoo-bliddy-ra !!! :rolleyes:

Hurrah ! :D
People please buy it ASAP so we dont have to put up with yet another bleedin' airing of it lol

I'm with you on this Mikey...I love the cherry blossom but hate the lavender shower cream, so will not be buying it either.
Especially as I have discovered that M&S do a Sweet Fig shower cream that is quite similar to L'Occitane's Fig shower cream, plus a lot cheaper and no P&P!!!

Its lavender shower gel by the looks of it honey, plus the fragranced shower cremes have been discontinued - Still.. Dont like the lavender shower-gel and kinda gutted it was'nt a 500ml of cherry blossom... :(

Will save keep money for Elemis and MB TSV's... :cool:

I have a 500ml body lotion not opened yet, and am about 1/4 way through the one on my dresser......but I love the stuff, so I'll be ordering this anyway :)

I won't be buying but I have noticed that a half used 500ml Rose shower gel that I moved to the bathroom window ledge a few days ago has gone a funny colour. Then I looked at a part used Molton Brown templetree one that my daughter uses - that has also turned a funny colour. We don't have a very sunny bathroom but these gels obviously do not do well in the light.

i've worked out the price for this on the L'Occitane site and the floral option comes to £85.25 delivered.

thanks for that I wasn't going to purchase as my drawers are full of l'occitane but it seems such good value it would be rude not to :D

The TSV is showing on QVCMobile now at £39.62 + £5.45 P&P. It was £47.50. Apologies if this has already been posted.

I adore the Cherry Blossom edt, it's a beautiful fragrance. Love the shower gel and body creme, too.

The Cherry Blossom is my favourite Fragrance too Iclaudipuss. I love the Body lotion in the Cherry Blossom.:D My Cherry Blossom Shower gel and lotion, fell of my trolley in the bathroom, perhaps I have too much crammed on it, and they both have a big crack down the front of the bottle's, so I have had to seletape that bit LOL . Love them though.

I'm getting two - one for OH and one for Mum, OH is now a convert since I bought the last tsv at Christmas for him. I hope the pumps work!

Its on the Web now!

Hi there - apologies if this has already been posted but I've just ordered the tsv - the timings seem all odd but it is Friday at 2pm. ;)

Latest posts

Back