L'Occitane TSV 18/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not that impressed to be honest, I’ll give it a miss this time
Its very boring the christmas TSV's usually are. I Prefer the thought of the perfume with body products set's but they are weak and cheap smelling. And dont last. Almond collections make the best gifts and I like this range so just stick to those

My mum would love (most of) the rich collection and would be lovely Xmas gift if it’s within my price range…

Howeve she doesn’t own a bath, so that’s a no no I guess?

Unless you can use the foam bath in the shower??

The other option would be the first one as she does love the almond oil - tho I don’t think it’s safe for her..! - but have come across the “orchidee neroli wash”.
Does anyone know if it’s very heady?
And is it really suitable as a body wash?

I’m tempted but I’ve still got lots left over from the TSV this summer so I’m staying strong. 😬

My mum would love (most of) the rich collection and would be lovely Xmas gift if it’s within my price range…

The other option would be the first one as she does love the almond oil - tho I don’t think it’s safe for her..! - but have come across the “orchidee neroli wash”.
If it’s any help I use their lavender foaming bath stuff in the shower, the one in the metal tin.

You could put some on a sponge,flannel etc for the shower.

L’Occitane 4 Piece Collection TSV 18/11/23 (3 Options)

500ml Neroli & Orchidee Hand & Body Wash RRP £25 + post
500ml Almond & Flowers Shower Oil RRP £39 + post
250ml Rich Body Lotion RRP £29 + post
150ml Delicious Hands Hand Cream RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £125 + post

500ml Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash RRP £25 + post
500ml Creamy & Comforting Bubble Bath RRP £29.50 + post
250ml Rich Body Lotion RRP £29 + post
150ml Dry Skin Hand Cream RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £115.50 + post

500ml Lavender Hand & Body Wash RRP £25 + post
500ml L’Occitan Shower Gel RRP £35 + post
150ml Lavender Hand Cream RRP £32 + post
75ml L’Occitan After Shave Balm RRP £28.50 + post

Total RRP £120.50 + post
TSV is going to be free postage and pre launch is tomorrow

L'Occitane 4 Piece Festive Bath & Body Gift Collection
Item Number 248094
QVC Price £90.00
TSV Price £59.96
P&P £0.00

4 Easy Pay £14.99

Pamper a loved one this Christmas with this luxury four-piece Festive Favourites Gift Collection from L'Occitane. The edit is packed with new and exclusive products, with everything from shower gels to hand creams and liquid soaps. Plus, it's available in three indulgent scent options: Shea Classic, Almond & Neroli, or Lavender & L'Occitan. Whether you split these goodies up or gift them all to a lucky someone, this gorgeous collection is sure to impress!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L'Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £119.50 for the Almond & Neroli, and £119 for the Lavender & L'Occitan. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.96 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £59.54 on the Almond & Neroli and £59.04 on the Lavender & L'Occitan option.

Choose your collection - available in three exquisite options, you're spoilt for choice! Opt for Almond & Neroli featuring new and exclusive sizes of the Almond & Flowers Shower Oil 500ml and Almond & Flowers Hands 150ml or choose the Shea Classic option including a 500ml Shea Bubble Bath. If you love lavender, why not try the Lavender & L'Occitan scent which features a new, exclusive size of L'Occitan Shower Gel 500ml, plus an exclusive Shea Lavender Hand Cream 150ml.

Great for gifting - all options arrive with an exclusive-to-QVC gift box, making this the perfect present for the beauty enthusiast in your life. You could even split the collection and share the magic of L'Occitane with family members, friends and keep a few for yourself.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Make your choice:

Shea Classic option contains:
1 x Ultra Rich Shea Hand and Body Wash (500ml) - formulated with comforting shea milk (5%), it gently cleanses hands and body and respects the natural balance of your skin to leave it feeling smooth, soft and comfortable
1 x Shea Bubble Bath (500ml) - this luscious, creamy formula transforms into a rich, generous foam on contact with water, for a moment of comfort and wellbeing. Enriched with shea butter (5%), this luxe bubble bath helps to prevent feelings of dryness, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth
1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - formulated to help keep your hands feeling supple, soft and hydrated with no oily traces. This luxurious, rapidly absorbed hand cream contains 20% shea butter, honey, sweet almond extract and coconut oil, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - works to moisturise and protect dry skin with its soothing, non-greasy formula. Contains 15% shea butter, honey and sweet almond extract
1 x gift box

Or

Almond & Neroli option contains:
1 x NEW Almond & Flowers Shower Oil (500ml) - transforms into a sheer milky lotion on contact with water, gently cleansing the body. Helps moisturise your skin, while offering a moment of pure wellbeing. Indulge in the floral gourmand scent, where the comforting notes of almond mingle with fresh and luminous facets of olive blossom and citruses
1 x NEW Almond & Flowers Hands (150ml) - helps to soften the skin and cuticles, while enveloping them with a floral gourmand scent, where the comforting notes of almond mingle with fresh and luminous facets of olive blossom and citruses
1 x Shea Neroli Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea butter, this liquid soap cleanses the skin to leave it feeling soft, while enveloping it with a timeless feminine fragrance that brings together orange blossom and orchid flowers
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - works to moisturise and protect dry skin with its soothing, non-greasy formula. Contains 15% shea butter, honey and sweet almond extract
1 x gift box

Or

Lavender & L'Occitan option contains:
1 x EXCLUSIVE Shea Lavender Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with shea butter (20%), this hand cream helps protect and soften hands, leaving them delicately perfumed with the relaxing scent of lavender. Its creamy texture is quickly absorbed and leaves hands feeling soft and comfortable
1 x Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving behind a gorgeous lavender fragrance to help calm and soothe the senses
1 x NEW SUPERSIZE EXCLUSIVE L'Occitan Shower Gel (500ml) - a two-in-one formula that will cleanse and refresh the body while promoting shiny-looking hair. Enriched with fragrant lavender and blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood
1 x L'Occitan After Shave Balm (75ml) - this sublimely rich textured aftershave balm melts into the skin as you apply it and is lightly fragranced with a subtle, spicy scent. Designed to calm the skin and leave the face feeling supple and comforted. Enriched with birch sap, shea bu
tter, vitamins and fatty acids
1 x gift box

Why does the gorgeous Lavender TSV have a shaving product In it? Would be better to put something I am going to use Alison Youngs quote here "gender Neutral"!
She actually said the other day something like ‘this is a men’s set’ Then a look of horror came over her face and she quickly added ‘or anyone who identifies as a man’

She actually said the other day something like ‘this is a men’s set’ Then a look of horror came over her face and she quickly added ‘or anyone who identifies as a man’
Isn’t it just ridiculous.
Do think it would have been better to put an option in the Lavender set of either the after shave/ L’Occitan more male orientated products or two more female ones for lavender lovers. I’ll probably get roasted, cancelled now! 🫢

I’ve ordered the Almond & Neroli option as never tried that scent, hope it isn’t too heavy & headachey

Latest posts

Back