L'Occitane TSV 7/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Give us a change L'occitane, please! I haven't bought one of your Christmas TSVs for ages. They are always so boring and sometimes you have the cheek to throw in teeny tiny sizes to bump up your offering
The whole point of the Christmas TSV is that it should be fabulous, contain a mixture of tempting new products and well loved old favourites, all in generous super sizes. It should be genuinely split-upable for gifting, (nobody would be delighted with a 10 ml hand cream and a little soap) and it should come in a gorgeous reusable box, with a p&p well below £5.95 and easy pays for those that value them. In short, it should leave me drooling at the TV and ordering several!
Wait, someone wake me up. I think I was dreaming and drifted back a decade in time to when TSVs really were that good.

They could add small sizes of the new fragrances planned for 2015 and just normal full sized products; I found I couldn't give someone a huge cherry shower gel unless I knew they liked it (plus they'd probably know I'd split up a TSV which cancels out the "perceived value" presenters waffle on about).

Anyone remember the TSV with the drawstring bag in 3 different colours and scent options? That's the last time I ever ordered and really loved a L'occi TSV.

Small fragrances included is a great idea. The last TSV that I bought came in a box with a lid that tied up with a bright green ribbon. It was great. I do remember they used to offer a warm option which contained the amber shower gel which was lovely.

a grasse set perfume/cream/ soap and a grasse candle to top it off as a thank you to all the qvc beauty junkies

They could add small sizes of the new fragrances planned for 2015 and just normal full sized products; I found I couldn't give someone a huge cherry shower gel unless I knew they liked it (plus they'd probably know I'd split up a TSV which cancels out the "perceived value" presenters waffle on about).

Anyone remember the TSV with the drawstring bag in 3 different colours and scent options? That's the last time I ever ordered and really loved a L'occi TSV.

Yes, l do. It was the last L'Occitane TSV l bought. Think they did rose, vanilla and lavender. and repeated the tsv as it was so popular. I remember we got a 500ml Shea body lotion.

they dont even bother with a body lotion in the tsv's anymore as they have such a captive audience. instead they will sell add on purchases, not such value after all

Apparently the TSV won't contain Verbena in either the 'warm' or the 'floral' option. Alexis has said on Facebook this morning she is posting full details & photos on Saturday.

Warm Option
1 X 500 ML SHEA ULTRA RICH FOAMING BATH
1 X 150ML ALMOND DELICIOUS HAND CREAM
1 X 250ML ALMOND SHOWER OIL
1 X 75ML SHEA BODY LOTION
1 X 100G BM SOAP MILK
1 X 10ML SHEA HAND CREAM
1 X 10ML SHEA FOOT CREAM
1 X 30ML SHEA HANDS CREAM
EXCLUSIVE QVC TIN

Floral Option
1 x 500 ML CHERRY BLOSSOM BATH &SHOWER GEL
1 X 150ML SHEA ROSE HAND CREAM
1 X 250ML ROSE ET REINE BATH & SHOWER GEL
1 X 75ML SHEA BODY LOTION
1 X 100G BONNE MERE SOAP ROSE
1 X 10ML SHEA HAND CREAM
1 X 10ML SHEA FOOT CREAM
1 X 30ML CHERRY BLOSSOM HAND CREAM
EXCLUSIVE QVC TIN FLORAL

2 Options
All for under £45!!!!
Will be on Easy Pay

10428051_653709868071277_9019654363632297056_n.jpg

Can't say I am impressed as don't like rose or almond so both options don't suit me.

The soap is not showing in the photos!

It's not overwhelming me and there seems to be a lot of hand creams in different sizes.

I used to love the big body lotion Tsvs ....no I have to buy them on eBay ....and if that divine cream pops up on the screen I think I will scream lol....not really but ....the before and after pics don't look any different ! Or is it just me? :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back