Lola Rose Bracelet TSV 16/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky's just posted the price on the Lola Rose page on Facebook -

"Hi all, the price will be £17.78 - fab price and all fab colours. The Conglo is an amazing new neutral stone that will go with everything.....check out QVC website as i did a little preview video of all of them so it should be up online now and you can hear what we have to say about them all. Have a fab weekend xx"

10550820_579486828826795_3196651542835609753_n.jpg

The weight and the clacking on all hard surfaces puts me off her bracelets. I've got one and hardly ever wear it. But I've got several necklaces and love them.

I wonder whether Lola Rose will ever do silicon ones like Kipling are doing now?

I see Julia is down to do the launch so does that mean that we will be spared "what are we calling this one". Preparation, preparation, preparation (both front of camera and floor staff who set the stuff out) grr.

Lola Rose Cassidy Tumble Semi Precious Bead Bracelet

QVC Price £26.00
Today's Special Value Price £17.78
P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Cass...tml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-303110

Lola Rose Cassidy tumble semi-precious bead bracelet. An update on the signature Lola Rose tumble design, this Cassidy bracelet comes in a variety of colour options, featuring four new-to-Lola Rose stone colours; Amethyst, Blue Jasmine, Conglo Jasper and Pink Aragonite, and the launch of the multi style especially for QVC. At an amazingly low price you will love, this pretty Cassidy tumble bracelet from Lola Rose is the perfect piece to complement your summer wardrobe.

On-trend and timeless - a piece that you can wear again and again for years to come, this design can also be stacked with other bracelets, bangles and watches for on-trend styling.

A gorgeous gift - both stylish and practical, with the easy-to-use Chinese knot clasp fastening, this bracelet makes a great gift as sizing simply won't be an issue.

Beads and cord
Chinese knot clasp fastening
Measures: circumference: 15cm - 20cm (5.9" - 7.9")
Stones measure (l x w x d): 16mm x 13mm x 9mm

Options:

Amethyst - new
Blue Jasmine - new
Conglo Jasper - new
Pink Aragonite - new
Multi - new
Rock Crystal

Behind the brand
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury' making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.

All measurements are approximate

I was just about to come on this thread and let everyone know they can order now, because I've been sent an email, but beaten to it again! lol!

I am not that impressed with the colours to be honest. I like the purple one but have lots of purply Lola Rose bracelets. I think the other colours are a bit insipid. I may well not bother.

I really like this bracelet and I think all the colours are pretty.

I have never bought from Lola Rose before, but this is exactly the type of thing I wear.

I have a purple bracelet, and a blue one and I suppose I'm not really that keen on the clear one, but I really like the 'Multi' and the 'Pink Aragonite'. In am thinking about this TSV.

Last edited:
I like the same colours as you Warwa but I think I'll give this a miss as it's a bit too chunky for me and prefer the smaller bracelets she does. It's a good price for a cassidy so I'm sure it will sell well. Hope you like it if you go ahead and buy one.

I think that this one is the Cassidy not the Alfie, as the Alfie has seven bigger stones and the Cassidy has nine stones slightly smaller but similar shaped stones. You can see what I mean if you have a look on the Lola Rose site. I bought an Alfie from QVC some time ago but found it to be too heavy on my wrist, not keen on the clacking stones either with the bigger bracelets but I don't mind so much with smaller ones like the Tabitha and Nadine as it doesn't seem so bad with those. I agree that it doesn't seem different enough from the norm to warrant a TSV, a bit boring IMO.

Wow, you really do seem to know your stuff about Lola Rose jewellery.

I like the same colours as you Warwa but I think I'll give this a miss as it's a bit too chunky for me and prefer the smaller bracelets she does. It's a good price for a cassidy so I'm sure it will sell well. Hope you like it if you go ahead and buy one.

I hadn't thought about the size. I've worried myself now.
I've looked at the measurements and the stones don't seem too big for me, but I'm worried the actually bracelet might be huge now and fall off my wrist.

I hadn't thought about the size. I've worried myself now.
I've looked at the measurements and the stones don't seem too big for me, but I'm worried the actually bracelet might be huge now and fall off my wrist.
I have a 6 inch wrist and the size of this fastens to the tightest it will go to with the chinese knot and would be comfortable and not keep falling down onto the back of my hand which I don't like all day long, but for me I prefer less weight on my wrist with LR's smaller stone bracelets so once on I forget about them when I'm wearing them. Just personal choice Warwa, so don't let me put you off buying. There is usually a photo of a model's wrist wearing the item on LR's website to give you an idea how it might look when on the wrist, I find that quite useful too. Regarding an earlier post...I probably have a little too much Lola Rose jewellery, be careful it can get a bit addictive!

We had an alfie TSV once before didn't we, or as an upsell from the similar necklace? These bracelets look nice but the "clacking" drives me nuts in a very short time, especially if I'm typing on my laptop or eating dinner. (I had a set of clackers back in the day (1971 ish) and I got pretty good at it until my school banned them from the playground)

Yaayy clackers, i remember nagging my dear Mum for some ....getting them and bruising my arms ! ....heard that so e had fractured their wrists with them ....saw the name Cassidy too and thought of my heartthrob ... David ....:mysmilie_8:

What is this please? Never bought from the range before.

I've got a few LR necklaces and the last one I bought direct from the LR website has a tiny golden name tag right at the top, visible when you look at it from the front. I'm not keen on having it there but I see why they're doing it because it's relatively easy to make a necklace with the LR look, though mine never look quite as good as hers. That's why I've got a few originals - none from QVC, though, all from the LR sale web page or ebay. I use QVC as a viewing gallery.

Latest posts

Back