Lola Rose OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I switched on the TV as the 7 p.m. Lola Rose hour was drawing to a close and caught the last few minutes of the OTO Necklace.....300861. I've now just spent the last 40 minutes trying to access details on the website, both through Safari and Firefox, and it keeps coming up with the usual message "Sorry, we can't access these details. etc." I'm so frustrated as when I click on everything else it brings up the information. Well, QVC you've just lost a sale due to your shambolic system......:angry: I don't want to order over the phone because I didn't catch all the details, such as length, colour options, etc. so I'm not happy!

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

I wanted to check out a couple of pieces and got the same message. Really infuriating! I've never come across such a sh***y website that experiences constant problems

I switched on the TV as the 7 p.m. Lola Rose hour was drawing to a close and caught the last few minutes of the OTO Necklace.....300861. I've now just spent the last 40 minutes trying to access details on the website, both through Safari and Firefox, and it keeps coming up with the usual message "Sorry, we can't access these details. etc." I'm so frustrated as when I click on everything else it brings up the information. Well, QVC you've just lost a sale due to your shambolic system......:angry: I don't want to order over the phone because I didn't catch all the details, such as length, colour options, etc. so I'm not happy!

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Happens so often BL!!! QVC don't seem to always put products live onto the website when it is aired, so stupid of them!!!

I actually saw the OTO come on via watching online at the time and went to look and see what it was but couldn't.

strange that it aint happing to me at all

Great for you SCW but obviously I'm not alone in experiencing problems because there have been threads about similar issues over recent weeks. It does seem very odd though that it's only happening with this one item out of the 7 pm show but never mind I've saved my money!

Great for you SCW but obviously I'm not alone in experiencing problems because there have been threads about similar issues over recent weeks. It does seem very odd though that it's only happening with this one item out of the 7 pm show but never mind I've saved my money!

i know it bugs the hell outta me cause im always wonderin how i never see the problems everyone else does

Perhaps you could copy and paste the details of the OTO onto here then SCW, then I can see what the details said, thanks!

It sold out. I don't know if that has anything to do with the problems anyone was having.

It sold out. I don't know if that has anything to do with the problems anyone was having.

I don't think so ~ I've been having the same problem on and off for a good for days now. I just don't understand how a huge organisation like qvc can't manage to set up a properly working website. Mighty odd!!

Same probs here for the last while & also get brought back to the homepage sometimes when I click on an item.

Why can't they get an expert in,once & for all & get the bloomin' problems sorted?

I checked the item number as soon as it went on air so it wasn't sold out at that time.

Thanks Sazza. It wasn't showing as sold out on screen when I came to the computer to check the remaining colours and generally you can guarantee that someone always lets something "slip" out of their basket after 30 minutes. Ah well, I probably wouldn't have liked it anyway but QVC's website needs a major overhaul. You would think that with all the millions this Company is making that they could plough some back into ensuring their system is as up-to-date as possible wouldn't you?

Same thing is happening with this hours OTO!!

Can't even get it on the App either!!

I wanted the OTO from the last 2 Lola hours and I had the same problem as the rest of you online but also via the red button via my TV, only on the OTO items. It really hacked me off. By the time I got round to stopping faffing and calling them they'd sold out. I moaned about it and the customer service woman said she'd pass the message on to the technical team. This was on the earlier hour, but as it happened again with the OTO bracelet on the last hour clearly dunking biscuits in their tea was more important than fixing this issue. Grrrr. But they know it will sell out whatever so they don't really care I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back