Lola Rose TSV 24/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BakerGirl

Registered Shopper
I see there's another Lola Rose TSV coming up.

Didn't think there would be one so soon as the last one was only in December.

We get too many of those. I hope it is not a repeat of the same TSV for a third time.

In the Mally show on now Julia has just shown a mookite bracelet that she says will soon be available.

Looks very like a Lola Rose piece.

In the Mally show on now Julia has just shown a mookite bracelet that she says will soon be available.

Looks very like a Lola Rose piece.

I think that might be the TSV on 11th March as there are two Mookite Collection hours that day. :)

I think that might be the TSV on 11th March as there are two Mookite Collection hours that day. :)

Ooh hope it is Sazza as the bracelet isn't my cup of tea. So I might still have something to look forward to.

PLus it's sterling bold opaques TSV and there's also an under £30 hour so I hope you are right Sazza as the bracelet looked good. Only complaint is that some of the elastics, stringing and clasps are v poor on the QVC fake Lola pieces - I've sent several back in the past.

Thanks BakerGirl and the rest of you for this info: I like Lola Rose and I like Mookite too.

I love Lola Rose but was very disappointed with the last TSV being a repeat. Let's hope they pull out all the stops for this one. Can anyone tell me-as I have only been a fan since last Spring and haven't always followed it- was the dandelion necklace ever a TSV?????

Can't wait to find out what this will be. I've noticed Alison Young has been wearing lots of Lola Rose lately. I would love it to be a ring in blue sandstone.

Latest posts

Back