Lola Rose TSV 24/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a photo of tonight's TSV on Pipa's blog page. It is a photo of two faceted bead adjustable bracelets, one green and one black.

I love it-and it looks like we might be getting the new teal colour, which will be a nice change.Just want a price now, though!

The green which Pipa has been wearing is totally different to the green, quite teal looking of the very first LR TSV which was two bracelets, you can see the Oivia Serpentine in this link http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335169

Does it look more like moss agate? I have only see AK wear the black agate version.
Still it remains a boring tsv teehee, maybe, just maybe they will offer it in summery colours like green howlite, violet or jellow jade... not!!

is it definitely black?it looked a bit like blue sandstone to me, when I enlarged the picture from Pipa's blog

is it definitely black?it looked a bit like blue sandstone to me, when I enlarged the picture from Pipa's blog

I just took a closer look and I think you are right, it does look like there is sparkly bits and the cord looks more navy than black so think it is blue sandstone!!

I just took a closer look and I think you are right, it does look like there is sparkly bits and the cord looks more navy than black so think it is blue sandstone!!

any idea on a price for this, Sazza? If no item number yet, what's your gut feeling? and is there likely to be more than one colour option? I know you are not a mind reader, but you seem to have a knack for this sort of thing....!

any idea on a price for this, Sazza? If no item number yet, what's your gut feeling? and is there likely to be more than one colour option? I know you are not a mind reader, but you seem to have a knack for this sort of thing....!

I suspect £30-35ish, feel it will be more expensive than the previous two bracelet LR TSV. I think there will be a choice, the teal/bluesandstone as one choice then maybe one or two others.

course there will be more than one option as the models have been wearin a green one and i`ve seen an orange one as well and a purple one

well I hadn't seen them,so that's why I asked!I haven't seen an orange one, or a purple one, or any other colours other than the ones in pipa's blog photo

Lola Rose Set of 2 Facetted Stone Bracelets with Jewellery Pouch
Today's Special Value Price £49.92
QVC Price £60.00
Item Number 337674
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Find a colour combination to suit your look whatever the occasion, with these lovely faceted stone bracelets from Lola Rose. Each set contains two bracelets, each made up of polished and faceted rondell stone beads. The beads are threaded on to strong coloured cord, which is knotted between each stone to give a really robust design. All of the bracelets fasten with Chinese knots for an adjusble fit. They are presented in a padded travel jewellery pouch, embroidered with the Lola Rose logo, and a jewellery box with drawer compartment.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.337674

* Blue option: one bracelet each in best-selling sparkling Blue Sandstone and summery Teal Quartzite
* Black option: one bracelet each in inky Black Agate and nautral tones of Persian Agate
* Pink option: one bracelet each in on-trend shades of Rose Pink Quartzite and Lavender Quartzite
* Citrus option: one bracelet each in vibrant New Korea Serpentine and Terracotta Quartzite

Additional info

* Each bracelet comprises 14 faceted stones (10mm x 14mm)
* Adjustable length with the Chinese knot drawstring
* Minimum length: about 16cm (6.3")
* Longest length: about 21cm (8.3")

Pipa loves this set because...
..."it's simply gorgeous! But not only that, it's iconic Lola Rose, easy to wear all day and every day, and in a great choice of colours too!"

Latest posts

Back