Lola Rose TSV 24/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do love the pink and purple combo but can't justify the price....I have gorgeous pink and purple jade beads if only I could learn how to use cord I could make myself a bracelet!

I like the teal and blue sandstone.
I may get these as I haven't bought anything frivolous in yonks.

I do like the look of the Lola Rose stuff but it does seem a bit pricey to me. I love the heart stuff that she does but can't justify the price.:sad:

Over £50 (inc P&P) for two beaded bracelets on string?!?!?

Don't want to offend anyone who has bought them, as I do think they are pretty, but good GRIEF!! There is no way they look to be worth even half of that......still, QVC and LR are onto a good thing, as there seem to be plenty of people willing to chuck away all that money for them.

Absolutely shocking.

just ordered the blue option....love the look of them

Might have to go for this--- as Mrs J is going to wear yesterday's TSV for her daughter's wedding, I thought style guru here ( tried to follow Victoria beckham but can't get that thin) so Mrs J it is!!

As I said earlier in this thread I like the tumble bracelets but will only go for the £25 ones and wait until House of Fraser have their 20% off and get one for £20. I don't fancy these facetted(sp) ones, uncomfortable when using a computer mouse.

Don't want to offend anyone who has bought them, as I do think they are pretty, but good GRIEF!! There is no way they look to be worth even half of that......still, QVC and LR are onto a good thing, as there seem to be plenty of people willing to chuck away all that money for them.

Absolutely shocking.

I used to agree with you.....then I bought some of her stuff! Once you have worn it all day, you can see and feel the difference, honestly. I am no snob-I bought the recent mookite TSV to give it a whirl as a cheaper alternative and I try many other ranges from M & S etc. They are all nice, but nowhere near as good quality as the Lola Rose jewellery. I am glad that QVC bring us this range, but just wish they could see that it is gorgeous, but more easy pay (easy debt!) would be great.

I like them and it would have been good to get the set and give one away as a gift. However no way am I tempted at that price :down:

Absolutely shocking.

I agree, they are pretty but way overpriced for what they are; the raw materials are really not that expensive.

The one thing that does irritate me beyond belief (although I am still an avid fan), is the price of the packaging on this range. No way will I factor in the price (£15) of a ****** box and pouch. Once I get it home, the box becomes a pain in the arse-can't throw it away as it is supposedly worth £6, but it serves little purpose. I don't want it as a jewellery box, so it goes in the cupboard. The pouch is more functional, but I would far rather the price was reduced by £9 and have the bracelets sent out in bubble wrap!

I've never had any of her stuff because I really didn't like it but (HELP!!!) it's starting to appeal to me:taphead:
It's too dear for 2 bracelets so I'm F.A.R.T. ing on this one......but for how long?:angel:

Latest posts

Back