Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Once the venture companies come flashing the cash and there are millions in the offing for a company, its hard to resist. Liz Earle, Martin Lewis, Lola Rose, and the cosmetics companies too numerous to mention. Sign on the dotted line for mega bucks and all you have to do is be the 'face' of the company.

Anna also spends quite a bit of time giggling during the shows whenever I’ve caught a show, which isn’t very often as I don’t personally like the Lola Rose jewellery.
I have got a few pieces but they are getting more expensive so don't buy now.

I got 'caught' in the early years, then realised how heavy some of the longer necklaces were - like having a bag of pebbles tied around your neck, so my love affair didn't last very long.

On TJC the other morning they had some bracelets with the same gemstone beads that Lola Rose uses, and they went from between 7.99 to 9.99, and 1 of the presenters said these are the same gems as used by the other person who does these bracelets who's got a lady's name and a flower at the end of it, and I'm sure you'll know what I mean how she charges so much I just don't know, brilliant and honest 😀

Latest posts

Back