Lola Rose TSV 24/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never had any of her stuff because I really didn't like it but (HELP!!!) it's starting to appeal to me:taphead:
It's too dear for 2 bracelets so I'm F.A.R.T. ing on this one......but for how long?:angel:

F.A.R.T. for as long as you can Rozzy :thinking:

I just don't like Lola Rose, don't know why as I love jewellery and I think these bracelets are very expensive. So thakfully not tempted at all.

I've never had any of her stuff because I really didn't like it but (HELP!!!) it's starting to appeal to me:taphead:
It's too dear for 2 bracelets so I'm F.A.R.T. ing on this one......but for how long?:angel:

FART FART FART, Rozzy! Coz once you start with her range, you will be addicted, so DON'T START, FART!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks gals, was just going to mosey on over to QVC site to have a squizz at the LR stuff....................................Get thee behind me satan!:angry:

& the result Rozzy? now come clean, I've gone for the TSV, I suddenly found myself clicking the 'place order' button on my laptop--where did that come from?!!

I am liking the blue sandstone version of the bracelet but of course QVC can't just sell me the one - I have to buy two!

I really don't know how they are getting to the price they say it should be if you bought them on Lola Rose website cos the bracelet is £25 on there therefore no saving at all in my eyes!

QVC strikes again!

xx

I think the TSV is call Sydney and is on the LR site but with no picture.

i thought they said they were £35 each on the website? i had a look but couldn't see them...it's an awful site to navigate

I agree. Can't even find details such as delivery costs, how they ship etc. Where are the T&Cs?

The price of the TSV is 'good' compared to what it could have cost, if bought from the LR website. There is no way that the cost of each bracelet is just £25. The packaging itself costs £15.

They charge a flat rate of postage of £6-but it is sent special delivery and is quick, quick, quick! Lola Rose customer service is fabulous! They remind me a bit of Liz Earle's customer service-no quibbles and lovely on the phone if you need assistance. But their website...............that's another story (although Nicky said today that they are working on it). They need to-if you have an I Phone or I Pod, you can't use their site, as you need flash player. The website is the one thing that puts me off buying-I hate it.
Oh, and they too have a returns policy-think it's 28 days and let me tell you this-no "letter" comes if you return a few things-they really are great, and no, I don't work for them!!!! LOL

Last edited:
love lola rose but found that the tsv did not compliment her current range. no berry quartz no eyestone no plum quartz very odd set of bracelets colour wise anyway!

I was starting to get tempted and I'm sure it feels nice but I can't help thinking that most of the pieces really look like plastic.
I can't imagine that many people would ever guess that it was real gemstones:cheeky:

mine have arrived (blue option) and they're lovely....far more substantial than the previous bracelet duo TSV and catch the light because of the faceting. The presentation pouch is very nice too.

mine have arrived (blue option) and they're lovely....far more substantial than the previous bracelet duo TSV and catch the light because of the faceting. The presentation pouch is very nice too.

they should be more substantial than the tsv bracelets they cost more than double more.
tbh if they had some better colours i may have been tenpted as they did look lovely!:sad:

Latest posts

Back