Lulu Time Bomb TSV 25th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with Lilian - I wouldn't buy it if it were going for a fiver with free p&p. I can't abide the woman.

I have none of Lulu's snake oil BUT this afternoon my friend who has got her hand cream let me try it out.

Its OK. I'd give it 4 / 10 but notjing to really rave about. Will stick to L'Occitane:nod:

Lulu TSV

I'm just wondering if anyone here ordered the latest Lulu TSV and is still waiting to receive it? I ordered that and a night cream together, and they've been placed on the same order. The night cream arrived already but now I'm thinking that the TSV set might never have been despatched as it's on the same order number. I know the mail services are slow but other things ordered since have been delivered.

[edit]

I decided to call CS to query this one and just because it was all one order it doesn't actually mean they get sent together. It should have come via the courier and she's already been this morning and it's not there. I'm not holding my breath on this.

Last edited:
I have none of Lulu's snake oil BUT this afternoon my friend who has got her hand cream let me try it out.

Its OK. I'd give it 4 / 10 but notjing to really rave about. Will stick to L'Occitane:nod:

Lizgregs and I got a small tube of Lulu's hand cream in our goody bags at the DMQ Day preview we went to. I was *astonished* how much it reminded me of Liz Earle Hand Repair - not just the lavender scent but the quite unique consistency which I've always found a bizarre combination of dry and creamy IYKWIM. To me they are virtually identical - I reckon in a blind test I'd struggle to tell them apart.

I far prefer L'Occitane too lilian! :nod:

Latest posts

Back