Mally Beauty TSV - 07/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I look equally as bad as Amika without make-up. So how come she's a model and I'm not ??????

What I don't understand about Amika is her eyebrows. She's had them done by Shavata with her outline stencil and Amika said she loved the effect. Well she hasn't kept it up and she would look so much better with better shaped eyebrows.

Sitting on my hands as really want this but looking at my make-up stash i just don't need it:wait: Great value TSV if you have never tried Mally i can highly recommend her products.

If I hear Ali drop Jennifer Lopez or Beyonce's name one more time... :angry:

I thought Mally was going to thump her when Ali made that dig about Mally's hair being fake! :rock:

Last edited:
The blonde model blinks constantly! I wonder why. Does she think it looks attractive or has she got an affliction of some kind?

I feel the make up demos are very heavy tonight and not very flattering, and a bit off application wise. Are the heavy colours cos of the party season, I have had the sound down so don't know. Maybe she is just having an off day or maybe our cold weather has got to her.

AY must have been on something last night - not only did we have befores and afters of her with/without make up, but also not one but TWO close ups of her - literal actual close ups!

Why does Mally only ever apply make-up to an already made-up model?

Why not start off with a bare face?

Just wondering....

Was wondering just that Pootle, also some models' eyeshadow appeared lilac or pale blue (on Nalintha) but was supposed to be the TSV shadows which were pretty much monochrome silver and black?

Jude xx

AY in the before photo she does have foundation and concealer already on.

I did catch a bit of Mally last night. AY had far too much eye makeup on, thick black eyeliner which did nothing for her.

My Mally TSV came yesterday (just in time for the work Xmas party - YAY!).

I've never used Mally before but I have to say I am very impressed with it - the eye make up stayed put all night, nothing transferred from my lower to upper lid and in general the make up looked just as good when I got home as when I went out. The little metallic tins are so cute too and much better quality than I was expecting.

The only item in the whole set which underwhelmed me is the lip gloss - thought this was a pretty "ordinary" gloss, and I'm not a huge gloss fan in anycase.

But everything else - FAB!

have been playing with my mally set over the weekend and love it. only the second time ive tried mally after having sent a previous tsv back cos i thought it was rubbish im really pleasantly surprised with this one................ the smokey eye look is so easy to use, and looks fab. only make -up range i have to try now is laura gellar.

Latest posts

Back