Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My discovery set and my sparkly white thingy have been dispatched and if they're not fab - you are sooooooooooo in trouble Love A'kin......... :wink2:

*hides* :tongue2: Even though I have no knowledge of the sparkly white thing of which you speak? :D I talked myself out of that one. :angel: :angel: :angel:

*goes to check if Mally stuff has been dispatched today*

*points accusingly*
'Sparkly white thingy'!?! You ordered something on the spur of the moment & you don't even know what it is.....do you? *gasp*
C'mon Aragorn, 'fess up - without going to look first.....what's it actually called & what does it do......? :grin:

It was that sparkly white pencil to draw around your eyes that will hopefully be better than my Laura Geller wonder wand, and my Benefit eye bright. It gets really dire reviews so I'm not hopeful but I thought it was worth a try cos I'm ever the optimist!!! Every time it's on I think oh that's looks good - but no-one else seems to........... the shame the shame

*hides* :tongue2: Even though I have no knowledge of the sparkly white thing of which you speak? :D I talked myself out of that one. :angel: :angel: :angel:

*goes to check if Mally stuff has been dispatched today*

If it's rubbish - I'm not even sure I'd put it back in case I end up with 'THE LETTER' although I return very little so this may be an option........ I could always use it for face painting small children at parties or something I guess....

It was that sparkly white pencil to draw around your eyes that will hopefully be better than my Laura Geller wonder wand, and my Benefit eye bright. It gets really dire reviews so I'm not hopeful but I thought it was worth a try cos I'm ever the optimist!!! Every time it's on I think oh that's looks good - but no-one else seems to........... the shame the shame

Was only joking Aragorn & actually, having looked at the reviews, a lot of the 'didn't likes' seemed to be down to breaking nails fighting to get into the packaging! lol
Quite a lot of people did like like it though, so I hope you turn out to be one of them!
*tosses aside all thoughts of FARTING where eye improvement products are concerned & is also very much 'ever the optimist' where such products are concerned!* lol
:flower:

If it's rubbish - I'm not even sure I'd put it back in case I end up with 'THE LETTER' although I return very little so this may be an option........ I could always use it for face painting small children at parties or something I guess....

Oh well if you didn't like it I expect we can think of someone who might want to take it off your hands! ;) :D

drum roll, my mally brow kit has arrived!!!!

when i opened the parcel, i was pleasantly surprised. the pouch is much bigger than i thought: 7 1/2" x 3 3/4"!!!
it includes a double ended brush, a brow gel tube and a double ended pencil. imo the definer is not better than the YBF i've been using; but i like the idea of the softcolor which makes the look less harsh.
this is a sleek (pink and light green) and useful kit, not badly priced. would i buy it again? i would certainly buy the gel and the pencil, but i would not need the pouch and brush. i wish they offered the option to buy some of the items individually, particularly the pencil. :flower:xxxxx

when i opened the parcel, i was pleasantly surprised. the pouch is much bigger than i thought: 7 1/2" x 3 3/4"!!!
it includes a double ended brush, a brow gel tube and a double ended pencil. imo the definer is not better than the YBF i've been using; but i like the idea of the softcolor which makes the look less harsh.
this is a sleek (pink and light green) and useful kit, not badly priced. would i buy it again? i would certainly buy the gel and the pencil, but i would not need the pouch and brush. i wish they offered the option to buy some of the items individually, particularly the pencil. :flower: xxxxx

:flower: Blimey - that was quick! So you like it then? I was really taken with the gel from the demo, :D but I prevaricated for too long and my colour sold out. I shall keep an eye for it to come back into stock after my month of abstinence!

PS I *always* wish we could buy parts of kits and not others!

i do like it, L'Ak. i will be using everything in the kit. it looks also good and more expensive than its actual price. :flower:xxxx

No sign of the Discovery Kit yet then WS?
I've been hanging around Like a bad smell! lol) waiting to see what you thought of it before trying it as I also want another blush & simply can't decide what to get! (Nothing new there then!) :blush:

No sign of the Discovery Kit yet then WS?
I've been hanging around Like a bad smell! lol) waiting to see what you thought of it before trying it as I also want another blush & simply can't decide what to get! (Nothing new there then!) :blush:

no, not yet, kitten, although it was sent out on the 22nd, two days earlier than the brow kit. i am really eager to try it out, too. :)

Was only joking Aragorn & actually, having looked at the reviews, a lot of the 'didn't likes' seemed to be down to breaking nails fighting to get into the packaging! lol
Quite a lot of people did like like it though, so I hope you turn out to be one of them!
*tosses aside all thoughts of FARTING where eye improvement products are concerned & is also very much 'ever the optimist' where such products are concerned!* lol
:flower:

I think it always looks okay and worse case scenario is that I poke my eye out which goes red and stings for a while - not an attractive look.... but I'm not paying £12 for LGs Wonder Wand because the top broke off and I spend forever rooting about in my giant make up box looking for crumbs of escaped powder. Which now I've got chickens to sort out in a morning before work as well as my other creatures, I've not time to go a hunting for bits of make up!

.... but I'm not paying £12 for LGs Wonder Wand because the top broke off and I spend forever rooting about in my giant make up box looking for crumbs of escaped powder. Which now I've got chickens to sort out in a morning before work as well as my other creatures, I've not time to go a hunting for bits of make up!

That was kinda surreal as well as amusing ........have conjured up some very odd scenarios of a 'typical Aragorn morning' now........! :thinking2::grin:

That was kinda surreal as well as amusing ........have conjured up some very odd scenarios of a 'typical Aragorn morning' now........! :thinking2::grin:

Oh it's a nightmare. Get me ready - hair, make up (has to be quick) etc - pretty much okay. My son - 10 going on 15, get him up, food, clothes, school stuff, pretty much okay. My house rabbit - kind of okay, food and water - happy till I get home. My tortoise, lights on, food if waking, happy till I get home. Now, chickens. I've had them 2 weeks - three of them. I feed them as I leave for work and the minute I open the door, I have to try to cover the escape route with my legs - they hotfoot it out past me and I spend 20 minutes chasing them around my garden to get them back in again which results in a sweaty me, long hair in disarray, usually with boots/skirt covered in bird s**t and bits of bedding scattered with the odd feather or clod of mud and missing half the stuff I left my house with. I will find a routine and I will find a better way of doing it but you see what I mean - I can't be looking for the stuff out of my wonder wand......... :sad: And that KWC, is a 'typical Aragorn morning!' xxxxx

voila! the discovery kit is here....

i have to reiterate everything L A'k has said about the kit; especially, the aspect about colour.
these are not traditional blusher and shadow products (emphasis on pigment). it is all about definition and highlighting. post application, i couldn't see anything on my face indoors. outdoors, the subtly defined/highlighted cheekbones made me look quite youthful.
the shadow itself is a lovely highlighter too. i used a blusher brush to apply it all over the lid area and above, from the eyelash to the eyebrow.
i loved the lipgloss; there is colour, but no pigment. chic and natural look.

great purchase :up2:

i have to reiterate everything L A'k has said about the kit; especially, the aspect about colour.
these are not traditional blusher and shadow products (emphasis on pigment). it is all about definition and highlighting. post application, i couldn't see anything on my face indoors. outdoors, the subtly defined/highlighted cheekbones made me look quite youthful.
the shadow itself is a lovely highlighter too. i used a blusher brush to apply it all over the lid area and above, from the eyelash to the eyebrow.
i loved the lipgloss; there is colour, but no pigment. chic and natural look.

great purchase :up2:

I am sooooooo pleased you like it honey. :clapping: Being a make up connoisseur like myself I *thought* you would - but I was still a bit nervous cos it is a subtle "plays with light" effect rather than a splodge of definable colour and that's not everybody's cup of tea.

I wish my TSV would get here soon. Every night when I'm falling asleep pretty much my last thought is "wonder if it'll get here tomorrow?"

I'm SO sad aren't I???? :eek:

I am sooooooo pleased you like it honey. :clapping: Being a make up connoisseur like myself I *thought* you would - but I was still a bit nervous cos it is a subtle "plays with light" effect rather than a splodge of definable colour and that's not everybody's cup of tea.

I wish my TSV would get here soon. Every night when I'm falling asleep pretty much my last thought is "wonder if it'll get here tomorrow?"

I'm SO sad aren't I???? :eek:

awww, thank you L A'k! indeed, it is very difficult to say, because even with the best of products, a recommendation may not suit or be liked by everyone.
i also agree with what you said that each home should have one of these palettes.

you are not sad at all!!! that's how i and many of us think/feel. :)

i hope you get the tsv sooon! :flower:xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back