Mally - Scary!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally had this 'different' look last time she was on, can't work out what has changed though.

OH said that if AY mentions 'celebrities' one more time his mug of tea is going through the TV screen lol ....oh no she's said it again....Mally is extra hyped up tonight

Yep- thought AY was going to deck her- quite impressed with her professionalism- she took a deep breath and thought of her contract!

Good grief, wish I'd been watching properly now!!!

I just heard Alison calmly say 'no' and thought I'd misheard, but then she apologised for any offence that 'crazy Mally' had caused so I came on here to check!

The last time I watched Mally she informed us that she'd just 'taken a dump' - such a classy woman :confused:

I'm wondering if she has a bed at qvc because she spends more time here than in America lately. (now I'm wondering if Mally Beauty has become one of QVCs umbrella products !!!! as she appears so often)

...had Alison answered yes, the next question would be "with whom" ... her husband is laid up with a bad back ( not sure if anyone knew :wink: )

Jude xx

Mally doesn't suit the darker lips,in my opinion. I have to watch her with the sound off, she knows what she can and can't say and what will cause the presenter to have to apologise on her behalf. Its part of the act and i find it very contrived.

Normally she wears heavy eye make up, lash extensions and pale lips - now she's going for paler eye make up, no lash extensions and bright red lips. That combined with the hair up made her look very different. Her eyes looked much smaller than normal! Think that was what it was...

I watched the show with the sound off anyhoo, it was tooooo late for all the manic screeching (from either of them!) :grin:

Have you ever noticed how Mally claps like a sealion everytime the presenter says something she likes ? I must admit she gets on my nerves and even with the sound off she still manages to irritate me. Having said that I do love her eye sticks.

I wish she would stop saying "bourgeois". It just means middle-class in French with a faint snobby narrow minded slant. Does it have somenew meaning? Perhaps she means tres chic.

I wish she would stop saying "bourgeois". It just means middle-class in French with a faint snobby narrow minded slant. Does it have somenew meaning? Perhaps she means tres chic.

Its "Gorgouis " her language for gorgeous. Like i said before her act is both noisy and tedious. cue mute button

Latest posts

Back