Veronese Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are so many defunct jewellery brands some of which were really lovely. The Asian lady with her silver, southwest silver, a pearl lady, some Israeli designs and loads more. They were nearly all foreign brands whereas Simon Wilson ploughs on forever with his glitzy offerings that people can’t seem to get enough of. It’s a mystery.

I still have a pair of Veronese diamonique earrings. They are so pretty. And a ring in silver.

I miss all the different jewellery ranges QVC used to do. Now it is diamonique, of which I do have a fair bit, and not that much else. Although it is far better for my bank balance.

Yes, Ann. I remember looking for a simple sterling silver bracelet and QVC had nothing apart from Diamonique. Reason I looked on QVC is jewellers shops etc charge an arm and a leg for even a light weight silver bracelet.

There are so many defunct jewellery brands some of which were really lovely. The Asian lady with her silver, southwest silver, a pearl lady, some Israeli designs and loads more. They were nearly all foreign brands whereas Simon Wilson ploughs on forever with his glitzy offerings that people can’t seem to get enough of. It’s a mystery.
oh Simon Wilson’s bling has always mystified me, never liked a single item.

I bought a large "bow" hairclip its about 4 inches across. Its gorgeous with baguette stones and a rhodium plate.I have had it for years

Years ago he did a trio of skulls with flames behind them (broach) I loved it but dithered about buying and the gunmetal option sold out. Years later I found the multicolored one on eBay and bought it. Wear it loads but still regret not getting the tun metal colour way. Not everyone thing but makes me smile like a child inside lol

I bought a long gold-plated silver Veronese chain the same size as the chain of my security pass, so I was going to use it for that. But it was so nice I never did, so it has never been worn.

Latest posts

Back